1,2,3-PROPANETRIOL GLYCIDYL ETHER
1,2,3-PROPANETRIOL GLYCIDYL ETHER Chemical Properties
- EPA Substance Registry System1,2,3-Propanetriol, polymer with (chloromethyl)oxirane (25038-04-4)
- RIDADR 2810
- HazardClass 6.1(a)
- PackingGroup I
1,2,3-PROPANETRIOL GLYCIDYL ETHER Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesThe polyglycidyl ether of substituted glycerin is the reaction product of epichlorohydrin and glycerin. Although the exact molecular arrangement in not known, it is of uniform composition.
- UsesThe polyglycidyl ether of substituted glycerine is obtained as a reaction mixture of epichlorohydrin and glycerin. It is used in conjunction with the epoxy resins in the manufacture of adhesives. Because the compound is generally used in conjunction with a curing agent, frequently active amines, the hazardous properties of these substances must also be considered.
- CarcinogenicityCarcinomas were produced on the skin of mice painted with the material from once to thrice weekly over a period of a year. No tumors were produced on rabbit ears in a similar test. Sarcomas were produced in rats by subcutaneous injection. When fed to strain A mice at a concentration of 0.2% in the diet, there was no increase in the incidence of spontaneous pulmonary adenomas compared to controls. In a 6 month tumor promotion study in mice, the material was assessed for both tumor promotion and tumor initiation compared to positive controls of dimethylbenzanthracene (DMBA) and tetradecanoyl phorbol acetate (TPA), respectively. Test materials were applied in 0.1mL quantities twice weekly for 26 weeks, with initiation applications beginning on test day 2 and promotion applications beginning on test day 6. Results for initiation were inconclusive, since a small number of skin masses were observed; however, the authors potentially attributed these to high doses of TPA resulting in repeated injury and healing cycles. As no lesions were observed with the material in combination with DMBA, it was judged to have no potential for tumor promotion.
1,2,3-PROPANETRIOL GLYCIDYL ETHER Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Preparation Productsglyceryl ethercarboxylic acid salt
- N-Phthaloylglycine Resin epoxy (R)-(-)-Benzyl glycidyl ether (S)-(-)-Trityl glycidyl ether Aluminum acetylacetonate N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE Tosylmethyl isocyanide COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) Ethyl isocyanoacetate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) Tris(2,4-pentanedionato)chroMiuM(III) Ferric acetylacetonate TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE
1,2,3-PROPANETRIOL GLYCIDYL ETHERSupplierMore
- Company Name:Alfa Chemistry
- Company Name:Hubei Yuancheng Saichuang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:18062666868/13048470578 QQ2355779403/2355880551
- Company Name:Amadis Chemical Company Limited
- Company Name:Guangzhou Kafen Biotech Co.,Ltd
- Tel:18029243487 QQ：2355327168
- Company Name:klamar reagent