Ferrophosphorus Chemical Properties
- EPA Substance Registry SystemIron alloy, base, Fe,P (Ferrophosphorus)(8049-19-2)
Ferrophosphorus Usage And Synthesis
- UsesIn preventing thin sheets from sticking together when rolled and annealed in bundles.
- DefinitionAn alloy of iron and phosphorus used in the steel industry for adjustments of phosphorus content of special steels.
- General DescriptionA solid alloy of iron and phosphorus used in the steel industry (. Usually either 18% phosphorus or 25% phosphorus.
- Reactivity ProfileFerrophosphorus, a less reactive metal alloy, is a reducing agent. Can react exothermically with oxidizing acids to form noxious gases. May catalyze polymerization and other reactions, particularly when finely divided. May react with halogenated hydrocarbons, sometimes forming explosive compounds Less reactive in bulk form (sheet, rod, or drop) than when finely divided. May form irritating vapors and toxic gases, such as phosphorus oxides or phosphoric acid when involved in fire.
- Health HazardExposure can cause irritation of eyes, nose and throat.
- Fire HazardSpecial Hazards of Combustion Products: Irritating vapors and toxic gases, such as phosphorus oxides or phosporic acid, may be formed when involved in fire.
- Industrial usesThis substance is an iron containing a high percentageof phosphorus, used for adding phosphorusto steels. Small amounts of phosphorusare used in open-hearth steels to make themfree-cutting, and phosphorus is also employedin tinplate steels to prevent the sheets fromsticking together in annealing. Ferrophosphorusis made by melting phosphate rock togetherwith the ore in making pig iron. There is alsoa master alloy, ferroselenium, for adding seleniumto steels, especially stainless steels, togive free-machining qualities.
Ferrophosphorus Preparation Products And Raw materials
- DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) Aluminum acetylacetonate SALCOMINE Ferric acetylacetonate 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE Cupric acetylacetonate COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE 1,1,3,3-TETRAMETHYLBUTYL ISOCYANIDE CHROMIUM(III) ACETYLACETONATE PHENYLSELENOL COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) Ferrophosphorus Phosphatizing agent Phosphatizing liquid
- Company Name:Hubei Jusheng Technology Co.,Ltd
- Tel:North:027-59599241,18871490274,QQ:1400878000 South:027-59599240,18871490354,QQ:1400868000
- Company Name:Shanghai Orgchem Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:+86-21-5877 1921
- Company Name:Shenyang Beixinjing Trading Co. Ltd.
- Company Name:Hubei xin bonus chemical co. LTD
- Company Name:Chemwill Asia Co.,Ltd.