alpha-Amylase Chemical Properties
- Melting point:66-73 °C
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- solubility H2O: soluble0.1mg/mL, clear, colorless
- form suspension
- color yellow-brown
- Merck 14,599
- EPA Substance Registry SystemAmylase, .alpha.- (9000-90-2)
alpha-Amylase Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionAlpha-amylase is a kind of enzyme being able to hydrolyzes alpha bonds of large alpha-linked polysaccharides including starch and glycogen. It is a very small, stable enzyme which is resistant to many unfavorable conditions. It can hydrolyzes starch and glycogen to maltose and glucose, respectively so that providing energy for human beings and animals. Alpha-amylase is present in almost all kinds of plants, animals and microbes. It has many industrial applications. For example, it can be used in the production of ethanol through breaking starches in grains into fermentable sugars. It can also be used during the production of high-fructose corn syrup. In addition, it can be used in some dishwashing and starch-removing detergents.
- Usesα-Amylase has been used in various plant studies, such as metabolism studies in Arabidopsis . 1 α-Amylase from human pancreas has been used to test interference for enzymatic methods of assaying calcium in serum and urine. 2 α-Amylase, from Sigma, has been used to get a standard calibration curve during the evaluation of an automated amylase detection system using forensic samples.
- Usesα-Amylase is to hydrolyze α bonds of α-linked polysaccharides, such as starch and glycogen. Product A1031 is from human saliva, is type IIA, and is supplied as a lyophilized powder. α-Amylase has been used in various plant studies, such as metabolism studies in Arabidopsis 1 . α-Amylase from human saliva has been used to study the development of nutraceuticals, which may aid the treatment of diabetes and obesity.
- brand nameFortizyme (Sterling Winthrop).
- Biotechnological Productiona-Amylases (4-a-D-glucan glucanohydrolase, EC 22.214.171.124) degrade starch and similar carbohydrates by endohydrolysis of their (1→4)-a-D-glucosidic bonds. The majority of a-amylases belong to the group of metalloenzymes and require calcium ions (Ca2+). By means of direct evolution, the performance of several amylases was further maximized and adapted to the needs of the starch processing industry. The enhancement of the thermostability of amylase was achieved by DNA-shuffling techniques. The baking industry and consumers might benefit from genetically optimized starch-modifying enzymes. Based on the improved thermal stability of an a-amylase in the acidic pH range, the retrogradation of sourdough breads ("staling") can be delayed.
alpha-Amylase Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Rabbit anti Beta Amylase Purified β-Amylase Glucoamylase,high-livingness α-Amylase and glucoamylase Maltokenic amylase from Baeillus stearother，mophillus exoressed in B.subtillis：Gluean 1,4-α-maltohvdrolase ANTI-ALPHA AMYLASE, BIOTIN ETHYLENEDIAMINETETRAACETIC ACID Tendamistat α-Amylase from bacillus subtilis α-Amylase ANTI-ALPHA AMYLASE, PEROXIDASE alpha-Amylase Trypsin α-Amylase a－Amylase Diethylstilbestrol beta-(1,3)-D-Glucan BETA-GLUCAN
- Company Name:Shanghai ChengShao Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:021-61847300 13341622919
- Company Name:Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Macklin Biochemical Co.,Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-