Aristolochic acid B
Aristolochic acid B Chemical Properties
- Melting point:270～272℃
- Boiling point:592.2±50.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.610±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- RIDADR 2811
- HazardClass 6.1(b)
- PackingGroup III
Aristolochic acid B Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesShiny brown leaflets or a yellow or white powder.
- UsesAristolochic acids occur in Aristolochiaceae and in butterflies feeding on these plants. One of a group of fourteen known, substituted 1-phenanthrenecarboxylic acids
- Potential ExposureAristolochic acids are alkaloids used primarily as a chemical intermediate for pharmaceuticals, lab chemicals, herbal extract, drug.
- CarcinogenicityAristolochic acids are known to be human carcinogens based on sufficient evidence of carcinogenicity from studies in humans and supporting data on mechanisms of carcinogenesis. Evidence of carcinogenicity from studies in experimental animals supports the findings in humans.
- ShippingUN1544 Alkaloids, solid, n.o.s. or Alkaloid salts, solid, n.o.s. poisonous, Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1- Poisonous materials, Technical Name Required. PG III.
- IncompatibilitiesCompounds of the carboxyl group react with all bases, both inorganic and organic (i.e., amines) releasing substantial heat, water and a salt that may be harmful. Incompatible with oxidizers (chlorates, nitrates, peroxides, permanganates, perchlorates, chlorine, bromine, fluorine, etc.); contact may cause fires or explosions. Keep away from alkaline materials, strong bases, strong acids, oxoacids, epoxides.
- Waste DisposalIt is inappropriate and possibly dangerous to the environment to dispose of expired or waste drugs and pharmaceuticals by flushing them down the toilet or discarding them to the trash. Household quantities of expired or waste pharmaceuticals may be mixed with wet cat litter or coffee grounds, double-bagged in plastic, discard in trash. Larger quantities shall carefully take into consideration applicable DEA, EPA, and FDA regulations. If possible return the pharmaceutical to the manufacturer for proper disposal being careful to properly label and securely package the material. Alternatively, the waste pharmaceutical shall be labeled, securely packaged and transported by a state licensed medical waste contractor to dispose by burial in a licensed hazardous or toxic waste landfill or incinerator. All federal, state, and local environmental regulations must be observed.
- ARISTOLOCHIC ACID A(SH) ARISTOLOCHIC ACID C menisdaurin Muscone Xanthiside Z-LIGUSTILIDE Camphene (1aR)-1,1aβ,4,5,6,7,7a,7bβ-Octahydro-1,1,7β,7aβ-tetramethyl-2H-cyclopropa[a]naphthalen-2-one Xanthiazone 4-Methoxybenzoic acid 2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethyl ester ALPHA-CARYOPHYLLENE 7-(deoxyadenosin-N(6)-yl)aristolactam I ARISTOLOCHIC ACID D(RG)(PLEASE CALL) aristolactam I Aristolochic acid Aristolochic acid B ARISTOLOCHIC ACID SODIUM SALT 7-Hydroxyaristolochic acid A
Aristolochic acid BSupplierMore
- Company Name:Chengdu PFID reference Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:18980804723 028-82610909-803
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd
- Company Name:Dalian Meilun Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Chengdu Biopurify Phytochemicals Ltd.
- Tel:18080487181 028-82633397