Cefcapene pivoxil Chemical Properties
- Melting point:158-164°C
- Boiling point:888.4±65.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.47±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
Cefcapene pivoxil Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionFlomox was launched in Japan as an orally active cephalosporin for respiratory and urinary tract infections, heptatic infections, ophthalmological and otorhinolarynological infections, skinkoft tissue infections, and for use in gynacology, dentistry and oral surgery. It can be prepared by condesation of 2(Z)-(2-(t-butoxycarbonylamino) thiazol-4-yl)-2-pentenoic acid with 7-amino-3-(carbanoyloxymethyl)- 3-cephem-4-carboxylic acid pivaloyl methyl ester followed by deprotection. Flomox is highly active against a wide variety of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, except for several strains such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa and enterococci, by acting as a cell wall synthesis inhibitor (β-lactamase stability against TEM-1 type β-lactamases) and is more effective than cefaclor and cefdinir. Absorption is improved by the pivaloyloxymethyl ester group which is easily lost by deesterification during GI absorption to produce the biologically active form. The pivalic acid generated quickly conjugates with carnitine and is excreted in the urine. The drop in plasma levels of carnitine was dose dependent and returned to normal levels upon termination of treatment.
- Chemical PropertiesOff-White Solid
- OriginatorShionogi (Japan)
- UsesAntibacterial. Orally absorbed cephalosporin; ester prodrug of the active free acid metabolite, cefcapene
- brand nameFlomox
Cefcapene pivoxil Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 5-Chloro-2-methyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone with 2-methyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone Methyl salicylate 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole CEFCAPENE PIVOXIL-D9 Cefcapene Pivoxil Hydrochlrode JP cefcapene pivoxil hydrochloride Methyl N,N-dimethylaminoacrylate METHYL-2-N-ACETYL CROTANOATE Cefcapene pivoxil 2-(2-Aminothiazol-4-yl)glyoxylic acid 2-Aminothiazol-4-acetic acid Sodium cefamandole Cefamandole CEFCAPENE PIVOXIL HCL Cefetamet pivoxyl Methyl CEFCAPENE PIVOXIL,Cefcapene pivoxil free acid Parathion-methyl
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Capot Chemical Co., Ltd
- Tel:+86 (0) 571 85 58 67 18
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:XiaoGan ShenYuan ChemPharm co,ltd
- Tel:15527768850 0712-2580635-
- Company Name:Beijing HuaMeiHuLiBiological Chemical