POLYETHYLENEIMINE Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:250 °C(lit.)
- Density 1.08 g/mL at 25 °C
- vapor pressure 9 mm Hg ( 20 °C)
- refractive index n
- Flash point:>230 °F
- form Viscous Liquid
- color Clear
- Sensitive Hygroscopic
- CAS DataBase Reference68307-89-1
- EPA Substance Registry SystemAziridine, homopolymer, reaction products with epichlorohydrin (68307-89-1)
POLYETHYLENEIMINE Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesClear yellow to amber solution
- Industrial usesPolyetherimide (PEI) is an amorphous engineering thermoplastic characterized by high heat resistance, high strength and modulus, excellent electrical properties that remain stable over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies, and excellent processibility. Unmodified PEI resin is transparent and has inherent flame resistance and low-smoke evolution. The resin is produced as Ultem.
Polyetherimide resin is available in an unreinforced grade for general-purpose injection molding, blow molding, foam molding, and extrusion, in four glass-fiber-reinforced grades (10, 20, 30, and 40% glass), in bearing grades, and in several high-temperature grades. The unreinforced grade is available as a transparent resin and in standard and custom colors.
A key feature of polyetherimide is maintenance of properties at elevated temperatures. Polyetherimide has good creep resistance as indicated by its apparent modulus of 2403 MPa after 1000 h at 82 C under an initial applied load of 34.3 MPa.
The resin resists a broad range of chemicals under varied conditions of stress and temperatures. Compatibility has been demonstrated with aliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohols including gasoline and gasohol, mineral salt solutions, dilute bases, and fully halogenated hydrocarbons. Resistance to mineral acids is outstanding. The polymer is attacked by partially halogenated solvents such as methylene chloride and trichloroethane and by strong bases.
- POLYETHYLENEIMINE,BUTYLATED Ferric acetylacetonate Ethyl isocyanoacetate METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE Aluminum acetylacetonate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) SALCOMINE N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) 1,1,3,3-TETRAMETHYLBUTYL ISOCYANIDE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) BENZYL ISOCYANIDE Cupric acetylacetonate PHENYLSELENOL 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE Tosylmethyl isocyanide
- Company Name:Wuhan Excellent Voyage Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Haihang Industry Co.,Ltd