ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Blood System Drugs > Anticoagulant and Antiplatelet Drugs > Ozagrel
Basic information Platelet aggregation inhibitor Chemical Properties Uses production method Safety Related Supplier
Ozagrel Chemical Properties
- Melting point:223-224°
- Boiling point:468.0±25.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.17±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- CAS DataBase Reference82571-53-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
- Language:EnglishProvider:(E)-3-[4-(1H-Imidiazol-1-ylmethyl)phenyl]-2-propenic acid
Ozagrel Usage And Synthesis
- Platelet aggregation inhibitorOzagrel and clopidogrel, cilostazol, aspirin enteric-coated tablets are commonly used in China at present as platelet aggregation inhibitor, Ozagrel is an anti-thrombosis drug which belongs to a thromboxane alkyl cyclooxygenase (TXA2) inhibitors, originally it was successfully developed by Japan Ono pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Kissei pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. ,it was approved for marketing in Japan in 1988. At present, domestic manufacturers include the Liaoning dandong, medical and pharmaceutical industry, Shandong Elohim Pharmaceutical Co., Changchun fine distinctions Pharmaceutical, Dalian Metro big pharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical Shenyang Jishi, Hainan bikai Pharmaceutical, Changchun Haobang Pharmaceutical and Shandong HuaLu pharmaceutical. Modern medicine has proved that platelets play an important role in the process of atherosclerosis and thrombosis, the effective regulation of platelet can play a multiplier effect on blood vessel lumen stenosis, emboli and diseases caused by occlusion of blood circulatory system . At present, the platelet aggregation inhibitor drugs used clinically are mainly cyclooxygenase (TXA2) inhibitors, phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors, adenosine diphosphate (ADP) receptor antagonists, platelet fibrinogen antagonists drugs.
Ozagrel sodium salt has a strong antithrombotic effect, which is the world's first listing inhibitor of the potent thromboxane synthase feature ,it has the inhibiting effect on the platelet aggregation induced by different inducers (such as collagen, arachidonic acid, epinephrine, ADP, 5-HT, etc.) ,it can inhibit TXA2 synthase, while it can promot the generation of PGI2, it has effect on anti-platelet aggregation and relieving the vasospasm, it can inhibit the cerebral thrombosis and cerebral vasospasm. It is Mainly applied to the improvement of subarachnoid hemorrhage after cerebral vasospasm and cerebral ischemic symptoms. It can reduce cerebral infarction fibrin, and factor I,it can reduce blood viscosity and inhibit platelet aggregation.in the cerebral embolism model tests caused by the injection of arachidonic acid , after taking the product ,the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis is suppressed , animal mortality is decreased, while not only the cerebral movement disorders of acute phase is improved , but also the circulatory disorders of the acute phase of cerebral ischemia are improved,and the energy metabolism of cerebral ischemia is improved. Common agents are ozagrel injection, each 20mg.it is diluted by physiological saline or glucose injection then intravenous infusion, every day 80mg. when it is combined with other anti-platelet drugs, the dose of this product should be reduced. There may be bleeding tendency; occasional allergy, liver dysfunction, blood pressure drops, the outdoor contraction, headache, injection site pain, abdominal distension and other adverse reactions. Hemorrhage patients (intracerebral hemorrhage, intraventricular hemorrhage, gastrointestinal bleeding, subcutaneous bleeding, etc.), pregnant women or potentially pregnant women and children should use with caution. And it has a synergistic effect with drugs having inhibition of platelet function ,when they are used together, there must be appropriate reduction. Avoid mixing injection with calcium solution (Green solution, etc.) in order to avoid opacification.
The above information is edited by the Chemicalbook of Tian Ye.
- Chemical PropertiesObtain prismatic crystals From ethanol-diethyl ether , melting point 223~224 ℃.
Hydrochloric acid Ozagrel (Ozagrel Hydrochloride): C13H12N2O2 HCl. [78712-43-3]. crystallization From ethanol-ethyl ether , melting point 214~217 ℃.
Ozadrel Sodium: C13 H11N2NaO2. White crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, Pickle bitter. Soluble in water, soluble in methanol, insoluble in ethanol, acetone or ether. Acute toxicity LD50 male and female mice, male and female rats (mg/kg): 1940,1580,1150,1300 intravenous injection; 3800.3600.5900,5700 oral; 2450,2100,2300,2250 subcutaneous injection.
- UsesStrong thromboxane synthetase inhibitors. By inhibiting thromboxane synthase,it reduces the body thromboxane A, (TXA2), and promotes prostacyclin (PGl2) generation to be against aggregation of platelets, and cerebrovascular spasm, and it almost has no effect on cyclooxygenase and other arachidonic metabolizing enzymes.it is Clinically used for improving cerebral vasospasm after cobweb inferior vena hemorrhage surgery and symptoms of cerebral ischemia associated with cerebral vasospasm, and dyskinesia associated with cerebral thrombosis acute phase.
- production methodUse dehydrated methyl benzaldehyde as materials,after condensation with acetic anhydride aldol ,form 3-tolyl acrylate, become into a 3--tolyl acrylate ethyl after esterification , use benzoyl peroxide as an initiator, with N-bromosuccinimide (NBS) ,make the methyl on the ring become into bromomethyl, and after the hydrolysis reaction with imidazole, ozagrel sodium is obtained , melting point 308 ℃ (decomposition).
- DescriptionOzagrel sodium is the first thromboxane (TX2) synthetase inhibitor to be developed as an antithrombotic agent. In patients with angina pectoris, ozagrel sodium reportedly decreases the frequency of anginal attacks and increases exercise tolerance. Other indications for ozagrel sodium currently under study include bronchial asthma and pulmonary thromboembolism.
- OriginatorOno (Japan)
- brand nameXanbon; Cataclot
Ozagrel Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Vinpocetine Ozagrel99.9% OZAGREL HYDROCHLORIDE,ENTERPRISE STANDARD Ozagrel Series Goods Phenylhydrazine PHENYL VALERATE 2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate Ozagrel sodium 4-Methylcinnamic acid OZAGREL HCL （2E）-3-[4-(1H-Imidazol-1-ylmethyl)_phenyl]-2-propenoic acid methyl ester (4-VINYLBENZYL) AMINE OZAGREL SODIUM CP,SODIUM OZAGREL Ozagrel Methacrylic acid Methyl methacrylate POLYMETHACRYLATE Butyl methacrylate
- Company Name:Macheng jinxin biotechnology co., LTD Gold
- Company Name:Hubei widely chemical technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18627915365 027-83989310-
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:ShangHai DEMO Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Tel:400-021-7337 qq:2355568890
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Company Name:JinYan Chemicals(ShangHai) Co.,Ltd.