ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Drugs Influencing Immune Function > Immunosuppressive drugs > Diacerein
Diacerein Chemical Properties
- Melting point:217-2180C
- Boiling point:631.5±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.491±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. Refrigerator
- form neat
- Merck 14,2960
- CAS DataBase Reference13739-02-1(CAS DataBase Reference)
Diacerein Usage And Synthesis
- Immunosuppressive drugsDiacerein is a novel interleukin (IL)-1 inhibitor , the chemical name is diacetyl rhein,it is a compound of anthraquinones, the product can induce cartilage generation, it has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects, but also it can significantly improve joint function in patients with osteoarthritis, and delay duration, and reduce pain to improve the quality of life of patients, it has better security, it is mainly used in clinical treatment of osteoarthritis (OA) to exert an antibacterial effect.
Solubility: soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide, dimethyl acetamide; insoluble in water, methanol, chloroform.
Diacerein and its active metabolite rhubarb (rhein) can reduce the generation and activity of IL-1β by inhibiting IL-1 converting enzyme. Mechanisms include:
1, inhibit the IL-1 synthesis of synovial tissue.
2, inhibit the expression of IL-1 receptor in chondrocytes .
3, inhibition of IL-1 activity.
4, repress formation of metalloproteinases such as collagenase and matrix dissolved elements and peroxide.
5, promote the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycan.
6, inhibit the leukocyte chemotaxis and lysosomal stability.
Diacerein does not change the cyclooxygenase activity of kidneys and platelets, and does not inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandin , so prostaglandin-dependent renal dysfunction patients can tolerate.
Oral 50mg, PPB is 99%, Tmax is 2.2 h, Cmax is 3.2 mg/L, AUC is 21.3 mg • h/L, T1/2β is 4.3 h. Tmax and AUC values can be increased if it is administrated with food .
Adverse reactions: 50% of patients suffer diarrhea, abdominal pain and loose stools.
The above information is edited by the chemicalbook of Tian Ye.
- UsesIt is widely used in new liquid crystal polymer, engineering plastics and high-strength fibers with high performance.
This product is an important osteoarthritis IL-1 inhibitor. It is used for osteoarthritis.
It is a natural antioxidant, it has anti-aging, enhance immunity, removing sub-health state, physical recovery, increasing energy and body immunity effects.
- DescriptionDiacerein is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD), reported to be useful in the treatment of various inflammatory conditions, including osteoarthritis. It forms water soluble chelates with calcium and copper, acting ultimately to reduce the activity of lysosomal enzymes and decrease the formation of rheumatoid factor.
- Chemical PropertiesYellow Crystalline Solid
- OriginatorProter (Italy)
- UsesA diacetyl derivative of Rhein. Demonstrates anti-arthritic activity without inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. Antiarthritic
- UsesA diacetyl derivative of Rhein (R318500). Demonstrates anti-arthritic activity without inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. Antiarthritic.
- UsesTreatment of Osteoarthritis (Prevent cartilage destruction)
- UsesDiacerein is a diacetyl precursor of rhein, an anthraquinone found in plants. Rhein, at 10 μM, inhibits IL-1β signaling, suppressing signaling through NF-κB and AP-1, and reduces the expression of the matrix metalloproteases MMP-1 and MMP-13. Diacerein, presumably after conversion to rhein, down-regulates the expression of the IL-1β receptor on articular chondrocytes, enhances the expression of TGF-β, and increases collagen and aggrecan. It does not alter COX activity. It is mildly effective in ameliorating osteoarthritis.
- brand nameARTRODAR
- Meloxicam Diacerein ANTHRAQUINONE-2-CARBOXYLIC ACID 4-FORMYL-3-HYDROXYBENZOIC ACID 3-METHOXY-3'-METHYLBENZOPHENONE 3-ACETOXYBENZOIC ACID 2-ACETOXYBENZOPHENONE 3-ACETOXY-3'-METHOXYBENZOPHENONE 3'-Acetoxyacetophenone 3-ACETOXYBENZOPHENONE Chrysophanic acid 3-METHOXY-5-METHYLBENZALDEHYDE 4-ETHYL-3-HYDROXYBENZOIC ACID 3-ACETOXY-3'-METHYLBENZOPHENONE 1,8-dimethoxyanthraquinone Aloe emodin 3-ACETOXY-2'-METHYLBENZOPHENONE 2,4-DIMETHYL-2'-METHOXYBENZOPHENONE
- Company Name:Kunming jida pharmaceutical co. LTD Gold
- Tel:86-0871-68356968 0871-68356968
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:INTATRADE GmbH
- Tel:+49 3493/605464
- Company Name:future industrial shanghai co., ltd