ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Biochemical Engineering > Nucleoside drugs > Nucleoside Intermediates > 2',3',5'-Tri-O-acetyluridine
2',3',5'-Tri-O-acetyluridine Chemical Properties
- Melting point:127.0 to 131.0 °C
- Density 1.43±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. Inert atmosphere,Store in freezer, under -20°C
- CAS DataBase Reference4105-38-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
- Safety Statements 24/25
- WGK Germany 3
- HS Code 29349990
2',3',5'-Tri-O-acetyluridine Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionUridine triacetate is an orally available pro-drug of uridine approved by the FDA for the treatment of the rare autosomal recessive disorder called hereditary orotic aciduria. The drug was also approved for treating overdose of two chemotherapies (fluorouracil and capecitabine). Uridine triacetate was developed by Wellstat Therapeutics and licensed to BTG.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite or almost white crystalline powder
- Uses2’,3’,5’-Triacetyluridine is used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease in mice and provide neuroprotective effects. Shown to also decrease depressive symptoms and increases in brain pH bipolar patients.
- DefinitionChEBI: An acetate ester that is uracil in which the three hydroxy hydrogens are replaced by acetate group. A prodrug for uridine, it is used for the treatment of hereditary orotic aciduria and for management of fluorouracil toxicity.
- Chemical SynthesisCommercially available uridine (167) was treated with acetic
anhydride in the presence of catalytic boron trifluoride-etherate,
and the crude product was recrystallized from ethanol to give
uridine triacetate (XX) in 74-78% yield.
2',3',5'-Triacetylguanosine 2'-O-Methyluridine 3'-DEOXYURIDINE 1-amino-3-methoxy-propan-2-ol Diethyleneglycol diformate 2'-Deoxyuridine 5-BROMO-2',3',5'-TRI-O-ACETYLURIDINE 2',3',5'-TRI-O-BENZOYLURIDINE N-(3-METHOXYPROPYL)UREA N-(2-METHOXYETHYL)UREA (R)-1,2-4-TRIACETOXYBUTANE 1-Amino-3-ethoxy-propan-2-ol 3'-O-METHYLURIDINE 2',3',5'-Tri-O-acetyluridine Doxifluridine Floxuridine Sodium triacetoxyborohydride Trifluridine
- Company Name:Wuhu Nuowei Chemical Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:Chongqing Xingcan Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390