ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Circulatory system drugs > Anti Shock vasoactive drugs > ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE
ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE Chemical Properties
- Density 1.45±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. -15°C
ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE Usage And Synthesis
- OriginatorHypertensin,Ciba,W. Germany,1961
- Manufacturing Process48 mg (0.042 mmol) of L-asparaginyl-L-arginyl-L-valyl-L-tyrosyl-L-valyl-Lhistidyl- L-prolyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester trihydrochloride are suspended in 0.5 ml of methanol, and treated gradually in the course of one hour with 0.3 ml of N-caustic soda solution (about 7 equivalents) so that the pH value of the solution is maintained between 10.5 and 11.5. After a further 30 minutes the solution is freed from methanol under vacuum at room temperature, adjusted with 1 N acetic acid to pH 7.4 and lyophilized. The residual mixture of free peptide and inorganic salts (79 mg) is fractionated by countercurrent distribution in the system butanol/0.1 N ammonium hydroxide. The pure octapeptide is obtained as a colorless powder which is soluble in water and methanol, more sparingly soluble in ethanol, and insoluble in acetone.
- Therapeutic FunctionVasoconstrictor
- General DescriptionAngiotensin amide (Hypertensin)is a synthetic polypeptide (1-L-aspariginyl-5-L-valine angiotensinoctapeptide) and has twice the pressor activity ofangiotensin II. It is pharmaceutically available as alyophilized powder for injection (0.5–2.5 mg diluted in500 mL of sodium chloride injection or 5% dextrose for injection)to be administered by continuous infusion. The pressoreffect of angiotensin is due to an increase in peripheralresistance; it constricts resistance vessels but has little or nostimulating action on the heart and little effect on the capacitancevessels. Angiotensin has been used as an adjunct invarious hypotensive states. It is mainly useful in controllingacute hypotension during administration of general anestheticsthat sensitize the heart to the effects of catecholamines.
Lenalidomide Angiotensin VAL-TYR-VAL [VAL5]-ANGIOTENSIN II Angiotensin acetate ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-HIS-LEU,H-ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-HIS-LEU-OH,L-ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-HIS-LEU H-ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-GLY-LEU-OH,ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-GLY-LEU H-ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-ASN-LEU-OH,ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE-ASN-LEU ASN-ARG-VAL-TYR-VAL-HIS-PRO-PHE ACETATE SALT
- Company Name:GL Biochem (Shanghai) Ltd
- Tel:13641803416 21-61263452-
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd
- Company Name:Wuxi Zhongkun Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Creative Peptides