- Product Name:3-(3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionic acid
- Mol File:20170-32-5.mol
3-(3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionic acid Chemical Properties
- Melting point:172-174°C
- Boiling point:364.3±37.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.049±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. Sealed in dry,Room Temperature
- Water Solubility Slightly soluble in water.
- CAS DataBase Reference20170-32-5(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry System3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyhydocinnamic acid (20170-32-5)
3-(3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionic acid Usage And Synthesis
- ApplicationOne important application of 3-(3, 5-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl) propionic acid is in the synthesis of antioxidant. Most widespread stabilizers of phenolic structure are derivatives of a methyl ester 3-(3’,5’-di-tert.buyil-4’-hylroxyphenyl)-propionic acid, productions which are based on ester exchanges polyatomic alcohols. To the most significant is pentaeritril-tetrakis-3-(3’,5’-di-tert.buyil-4’- hylroxyphenyl)-propionate.
From the beginning of works on synthesis of derivatives of a methyl ester 3-(3’,5’-di-tert.buyil-4’-hylroxyphenyl)- propionic acid on the present are executed a series of basic researches on catalysis and technology.
And in the present work 3-(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxy-phenyl)-propionic acid can be used as antioxidant group to modify esters. This kind of esters is useful in many fields, such as lubricating oil and cutting compound, because of two important functions (antioxidant and lubricant) in the same compound.
- SafelyThe toxicity of 3-(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4- hydroxyphenyl)propanoic acid, esters with C13-C15 branched and linear alcohols has been tested by EFSA. And this scientific opinion of EFSA deals with the risk assessment of the additive, 3-(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4- hydroxyphenyl)propanoic acid, esters with C13-C15 branched and linear alcohols, CAS No. 171090- 93-0, REF. No. 47060 for which the CEF Panel concluded that there is no safety concern for the consumer if the substance is used only in polyolefins in contact with foods other than fatty/highalcoholic and dairy products and its migration does not exceed 0.05 mg/kg food.
3-(3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionic acid Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Antioxidant 1076 Methyl 3-(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionate Di-tert-butyl peroxide Buprofezin Propionic acid IRGANOX 1141 3,5-Bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-4-hydroxybenzenepropanoic acid thiodi-2,1-ethanediyl ester 3,5-DI-TERT-BUTYL-4-HYDROXY-HYDROCINNAMIC ACID TRIESTER OF 1,3,5-TRIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-S-TRIAZINE-2,4,6-(1H,3H,5H)-TRIONE Hydroxyphenyl BUTYL OLEATE Hexamethylene bis[3-(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionate] SALOR-INT L160695-1EA Bis(1,2,2,6,6-pentamethyl-4-piperidyl) [[3,5-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-4-hydroxyphenyl]methyl]butylmalonate 3-AMINO-3-(3,5-DI-TERT-BUTYL-4-HYDROXY-PHENYL)-PROPIONIC ACID RARECHEM AL BL 0733 Antioxidant 1135 SALOR-INT L158488-1EA 3-(3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)propionic acid
- Company Name:Qingxian Creasyn Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Creasyn Finechem(Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18516978288 0757-86329057-