Famoxadone Chemical Properties
- Melting point:140.3～141.8℃
- Boiling point:491.3±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.327±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- vapor pressure 6.4 x 10-7 Pa (20 °C)
- Flash point:2 °C
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- Water Solubility 0.243 mg-1 (pH 5), 0.011 mg l-1 (pH 7) at 20 °C
- EPA Substance Registry SystemFamoxadone (131807-57-3)
Famoxadone Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesBrown Solid
- UsesFamoxadone is a known fungicide used in the protection of agricultural products against various fungal diseases and other biotic stresses such as pests.
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- UsesFamoxadone provides preventive control of a broad spectrum of fungal pathogens such as Plasmopara viticola (grape downy mildew), Phytophthora infestans (potato/ tomato late blight), Pseudoperonospora cubensis (cucumber downy mildew), Septoria tritici (wheat leaf blotch), S. nodorum (wheat glume blotch) and Alternaria solani (potato/tomato early blight).
- Agricultural UsesFungicide: Tanos 50-DF is recommended for use as a preventative fungicide for control of late blight and early blight on potatoes and field tomatoes.
- Trade nameDPX-JE874®; FAMOXATE®; MEDLEY®; TANOS-50DF®
- Metabolic pathwayFamoxadone undergoes extensive degradation and metabolism in aqueous and soil environments, in wheat plants, rats, goats and hens via common pathways. The primary reactions include the hydrolytic opening of the oxazolidinedione ring, aryl hydroxylation, cleavage of the phenoxyphenyl and the oxazolidinedione-aminophenyl linkages and conjugation. More than 25 degradation products have been identified.
- DegradationFamoxadone is relatively stable to hydrolytic degradation under dark conditions in pH 5 buffer solution (DT50 41 days) (Jernberg et al., 1998a). It was hydrolysed rapidly at pH 7 and pH 9 at 25 °C (DT50 values 2 days and <2 hours, respectively). No sigruficant sunlight-induced degradation was observed at pH 7. Hydrolytic degradation was catalysed in acidic conditions (pH 5) under natural sunlight (DT50 4.6 days in contrast to 41 days at pH 7). Primary hydrolytic degradation reactions include the opening of the oxazolidinedione ring [to yieldα-hydroxy-α-methyl-4-phenoxyphenylacetic acid 2-phenylhydrazide (2) and 1-carboxy-1-(4-phenoxy-phenyl) ethyl-2-phenylhydrazinecarboxylic acid (3)], and the cleavage of the oxazolidine-aminophenyl linkage to yield various products from both the phenoxyphenyl moiety [ 1-(4-phenoxyphenyl)ethanone (4) and α-hydroxy- α-methyl-4-phenoxyphenylacetiac acid (5)] and the aminophenyl moiety [small amounts of phenol (6), catechol (7) and benzene (8) via the proposed 2-phenylhydrazinecarboxylic acid intermediate (9)] (see Scheme 1).
Famoxadone Preparation Products And Raw materials
- (3-PHENOXYPHENYL)ACETALDEHYDE 1-amino-2-(4-methoxyphenyl)propan-2-ol 3-AMINO-2-OXAZOLIDINONE 5-METHYL-2,4-OXAZOLIDINEDIONE MANDELIC ACID HYDRAZIDE Famoxadone 3,4'-DIAMINODIPHENYLMETHANE METSULFURON METHYL Pirimiphos-methyl Methyl Thiophanate-methyl Methyl acetate Methyl bromide Tribenuron methyl Fenoxaprop-P ISOXAFLUTOLE Kresoxim-methyl Sulfamethoxazole
- Company Name:Shanghai Yihe Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- Company Name:Rudong Zhongyi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:400-1166-196;028-84555506- ;028-84555506-