Benalaxyl Chemical Properties
- Melting point:78-80°C
- Boiling point:463.59°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.2700
- vapor pressure 6.6 x 10-5 Pa (25 °C)
- refractive index 1.5614 (estimate)
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- Water Solubility 28.6 mg l-1 (20 °C)
- form neat
- Merck 13,1028
- BRN 3001587
- NIST Chemistry ReferenceBenalaxyl(71626-11-4)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemBenalaxyl (71626-11-4)
Benalaxyl Usage And Synthesis
- UsesAn acylamino acid fungicide.
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- UsesBenalaxyl is used for the control of Oomycetes on a wide range of crops, fruit, flowers, ornamentals and turf.
- Metabolic pathwayThe fate of 14C-benalaxyl as affected by mancozeb is determined on the surface and in the tissues of grape leaves 7 days after the single foliar application of a mixture with mancozeb. The main oxidative scheme with rat liver microsomes is quite similar to that observed in plants. The only differences are represented by a further hydroxylation on the second ortho methyl group, and only traces of the meta hydroxylation take place on the xylene ring.
- DegradationBenalaxyl is stable in aqueous media over a wide pH range but it is hydrolysed in concentrated alkali. Its DT50 at pH 9 and 25 °C is 86 days (PM). It is reasonably stable to sunlight in aqueous solution. When irradiated in solution with UV light (254 nm) it is degraded with a half-life of 55 minutes (Pirisi et al., 1996). Products were compounds 2 and 3 (see Scheme 1) which are common also to metalaxyl and furalaxyl. These were detected in a non-labelled study. Under simulated sunlight its half-life was 167 days.
Benalaxyl Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:400-1166-196;028-84555506- ;028-84555506-
- Company Name:Hangzhou Yuhao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD