ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Organic Chemistry > Organometallic compounds > Organic zinc > Zinc citrate
Zinc citrate Chemical Properties
- form colorless powder
- Water Solubility slightly soluble H2O; soluble dilute mineral acids and alkali hydroxides [MER06]
- CAS DataBase Reference546-46-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry System1,2,3-Propanetricarboxylic acid, 2-hydroxy-, zinc salt (2:3) (546-46-3)
Zinc citrate Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionZinc Citrate is an essential trace mineral and a factor in the maintenance of good health as it supports and protects the immune system and helps the body fight against diseases. Zinc is an important antioxidant nutrient. It is necessary for protein synthesis, wound healing, for blood stability, normal tissue function, and aids in the digestion and metabolism of phosphorus. It also governs the contractility of muscles and maintains the body’s alkaline balance. Zinc Citrate can be used as a dietary supplement and as a nutrient. This product is known to be used in oral care products.
- Chemical Propertiescolorless powder(s); can be made from zinc carbonate and citric acid; used in toothpaste and as a mouthwash [MER06]
- UsesMineral supplement
- Safety ProfileExperimental reproductive effects. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating fumes.
Zinc citrate Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Calcium lactate Iron(III) citrate Calcium citrate tetrahydrate Zinc chromate ZINC FORMATE Zinc citrate dihydrate Zinc citrate soluble ZINC CITRATE TRIHYDRATE ZINC CITRATE DIHYDRATE PURE CITRATE Citric acid Sildenafil citrate Citric acid monohydrate Potassium Citrate Sodium citrate ZINC ZINC VALERATE Zinc lactate
Zinc citrate SupplierMore
- Company Name:Wuhan yuqing jiaheng pharmaceutical co. LTD Gold
- Company Name:Adamas Reagent, Ltd.
- Company Name:Chengdu XiYa Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Syntechem Co.,Ltd
- Tel:Please Email
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196