ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Insecticides > Nereistoxin pesticides > Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate
Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate
Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate Chemical Properties
Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate Usage And Synthesis
- UsesThiocyclam is used to protect against Lepidoptera, Coleoptera, some Diptera and Thysanoptera. It is used to control Colorado beetle in potatoes, Lepidoptera and Coleoptera pest complexes in rape, stem borers in irrigated rice, corn borers and Tanymecus in maize, weevils and other Coleoptera in sugar beet, stem borers in sugar cane, Lepidoptera in fruit trees and leaf miners in vegetables.
- DefinitionChEBI: An oxalate salt resulting from the formal reaction of equimolar amounts of thiocyclam and oxalic acid. A nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist, it was used as a broad-spectrum insecticide. It is not approved for use within the European Union.
- Metabolic pathwayThiocyclam is a propesticide of the natural product nereistoxin which is a potent insect neurotoxin isolated from the annelid Lumbviconeveis hetevopoda. Thiocyclam is rapidly converted into nereistoxin in biological media, the latter being relatively stable. See the entry for cartap for some further information on nereistoxin.
- DegradationThe DT50 value for hydrolysis of thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate at pH 5 is 6 months and at pH values in the range 7-9 is 5-7 days (25 °C). It is degraded in natural water (not specified) via nereistoxin (2) and its oxide (3) to compounds of lower molecular weight. The rate of degradation is increased by irradiation with light. It is degraded by sunlight, the DT50 value being 2-3 days in surface waters (PM).
Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Hydrogen HYDROGEN SELENIDE Basic Green 4 Shikimic acid DL-α-Tocopherol CYCLOHEXANE-D12 Pralmorelin ETHYLENEDIAMINE TETRAKIS(PROPOXYLATE-BLOCK-ETHOXYLATE) TETROL Thiocyclam 2,3,4-TRITHIAHEXANE Dimethyl trisulfide Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalate 4-(Diethylamino)salicylaldehyde TRIMETHYLENE OXIDE Diphenolic acid Molosultap INSECTICIDE 5-Chlorovaleric acid
Thiocyclam hydrogen oxalateSupplierMore
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-
- Company Name:Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD
- Tel:400-620-6333 021-20337333-801
- Company Name:The future of Shanghai Industrial Co., Ltd.