Ozanimod Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:648.3±65.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.30±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
Ozanimod Usage And Synthesis
- Enzyme inhibitorThis orally available S1PR1 modulator (FW = 404.46 g/mol; CAS 1306760- 87-1; Solubility: 81 mg/mL DMSO; < 1 mg/mL H2O), also named RPC1063 and 5-[3-[(1S)-2,3-dihydro-1-[(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]-1H-inden- 4-yl]-1,2,4-oxadiazol-5-yl]-2-(1-methylethoxy)benzonitrile, selectively targets sphingosine 1-Phosphate (S1P) receptors, which mediate multiple processes, including lymphocyte trafficking, cardiac function, and endothelial barrier integrity. Ozanimod is specific for S1P1R (IC50 = 0.4 nM) and S1P5R, inducing S1P1R internalization and reversibly reducing the number of circulating B and CCR7+ T lymphocytes in vivo. It shows high oral bioavailability and volume of distribution, and a circulatory half-life that supports once daily dosing. Oral ozanimod reduced inflammation and disease parameters in three autoimmune disease models, commending its use in the treatment of relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Indeed, the safety and efficacy of this modulator ozanimod in relapsing multiple sclerosis is indicated on the basis of a randomized, placebo-controlled, Phase 2 trial. Other SIPR1-directed immunomodulators include laquinimod, ponesimod, and siponimod.
- Company Name:Shanghai Biopharmaleader Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:+86 18721201413
- Company Name:Senova Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Chongqing Xingcan Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Nanjing YakeLun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.