- Melting point:245～247℃
- Boiling point:536.8±50.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.420±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- solubility methanol: soluble1mg/mL, clear, colorless
- form powder
- color white to light yellow
Calycosin is an O-methylated isoflavone. It can be isolated from Astragalus membranaceus Bge. var. mongholicus and Trifolium pratense L. Calycosin is a member of the class of 7-hydroxyisoflavones that is 7-hydroxyisoflavone which is substituted by an additional hydroxy group at the 3' position and a methoxy group at the 4' position. It has a role as a metabolite and an antioxidant. It is a member of 7-hydroxyisoflavones and a member of 4'-methoxyisoflavones. It derives from an isoflavone. It is a conjugate acid of a calycosin(1-).
- Pharmaceutical Properties
The potential pharmaceutical properties of calycosin in the treatment of tumors, inflammation, stroke, and cardiovascular diseases have gained increasing attention in the recent years. The literature survey showed that calycosin exhibits promising effects for the treatment of several diseases and that these effects may be due to its isoflavonoid and phytoestrogenic properties. The effects of calycosin most likely result from its interaction with the ER receptors on the cell membrane and the modulation of the MAPK signaling pathway.
Through its effect on this pathway, calycosin can regulate several cell activities, such as apoptosis and angiogenesis, which enables its therapeutic functions.
- 6-HYDROXY-7-METHOXY-3',4'-METHYLENEDIOXYISOFLAVONE OROBOL 7,4'-DIMETHYL ETHER POMIFERIN-3',4'-DIMETHYL ETHER PSEUDOBAPTIGENIN-7-GLUCOSIDE 5-HYDROXYDEQUELIN 5-METHOXYDURMILLONE ISOPOMIFERIN-3',4'-DIMETHYL ETHER FUJIKINETIN METHYL ETHER FUJIKINETIN AKOS 212-61 DEMETHYLACICERONE PSEUDOBAPTIGENIN 3',4'-DIMETHOXY-7-HYDROXYISOFLAVONE PRATENSEIN CALYCOSIN ICHTHYNONE 5,7-DIHYDROXY-3',4'-METHYLENEDIOXYISOFLAVONE 6A,12A-DEHYDROMILLETONE
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18600197062 0757-86311057-
- Company Name:Chengdu XiYa Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Shenzhen Sungening Bio-Tech Co., Ltd
- Dec 23，2019