Sugammadex sodium Chemical Properties
- storage temp. Inert atmosphere,Room Temperature
Sugammadex sodium Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionTo facilitate tracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, and surgical access, NMB agents are frequently used as non-anesthetic adjuncts in surgical procedures. Sugammadex is able to function as a pharmacologic sink of rocuronium and vecuronium, another non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocker, without the cardiovascular adverse effects experienced with reversal agents that directly interact with the cholinergic system. The γ-cyclodextrin has been designed to enhance binding of the guest by incorporating acidic side chains to promote an electrostatic interaction with the positive nitrogen of the blocker. Starting with γ-cyclodextrin, these side chains are readily installed by first halogenating with iodine or bromine to provide a handle for nucleophilic displacement with either 3-mercaptopropionic acid in the presence of sodium hydride or with 3-mercaptopropionic acid methyl ester and cesium carbonate. The latter requires hydrolysis with sodium hydroxide to generate sugammadex sodium.
- Chemical PropertiesColorless, orthorhombic crystals from DMF + water. d 1.446. Solubility in water.
- OriginatorOrganon (Netherlands)
- UsesReversal agent for neuromuscular blocking drugs.
- DefinitionChEBI: An organic sodium salt that is the octasodium salt of sugammadex. Used for reversal of neuromuscular blockade induced by rocuronium and vecuronium in adults undergoing surgery.
- brand nameBridion
- Side effectsThe most common adverse effects included coughing, movement, vomiting, dry mouth, dysgeusia, hypotension, parosmia, and a sensation of changed temperature.Sugammadex is recommended for the reversal of neuromuscular blockade induced by rocuronium or vecuronium; it should not be used with other steroidal blocking agents since safety and efficacy data are not available for these situations. It should also not be partnered with non-steroidal neuromuscular blockers such as succinylcholine or benzylisoquinolinium-based drugs. Since sugammadex is predominantly cleared by the kidneys, care should be taken when administering this reversal agent in patients with renal impairment.
- Sulbactam Impurity 6 Sugammadex Impurity 52 octakis(6-chloro-6-deoxy)-γ-cyclodextrin 6A,6B,6C,6D,6E,6F,6G-Heptakis-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-β-cyclodextrin Sugammadex Entacapone Tolvaptan 2-(DIETHYLAMINO)-N-(2,4-DIMETHYLPHENYL)ACETAMIDE 2-(DiethylaMino)-N-(2,4-diMethylphenyl)acetaMide Hydrochloride 2-chloro-N-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)acetamide Lidocaine Impurity Tianeptine Impurity 6,11-Dihydro-6-methyl-dibenzo[c,f][1,2]thiazepin-11-ol 5,5-Dioxide Tianeptine intermediate Avanafil Impurity Tianeptine Impurity lignocaine N-oxide SUGAMMADEX
- Company Name:Beijing Sai Siyuan Biomedical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13522399152 010-87925700-
- Company Name:Shanghai Rechem science Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:15618786686 21-51623867-
- Company Name:BrightGene Bio-medical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18013103761 0512-62551764-
- Company Name:Hubei Yangxin Medical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Hubei Moco Chemical Co., Ltd. Gold