Olaquindox Chemical Properties
- Melting point:209°C (dec.)
- Boiling point:406.49°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.2755 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.5290 (estimate)
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- CAS DataBase Reference23696-28-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
Olaquindox Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionOlaquindox is an antibacterial derivative of quinoxaline, used as a growth promoter for pigs.
- Chemical PropertiesPale Yellow Crystalline Solid
- UsesA growth stimulant
- UsesIt can be found in Bayo-N-Ox and Proquindox and numerous oilier pig feed. It is a photosensitizer and forms a reactive oxyziridine on exposure to light. It can also induce photo allergie contact dermatitis and persistent light reactions in pig breeders.
- UsesOlaquindox is a growth promotor in pig-breeding; acts as a chemotherapeutic agent prophylactically used to lower the frequency of bacterial enteritis in pigs.
- Contact allergensOlaquindox is an antibacterial agent derivative of quinoxaline, used as a growth promoter of pigs. It can be found in Bayo-N-Ox? and Proquindox? and numerous other pig feeds. It is a photosensitizer that forms reactive photoproducts on light exposure. It can induce photoallergic contact dermatitis and persistent light reactions.
Olaquindox Preparation Products And Raw materials
- QUINOXALINE N-OXIDE 2-QUINOXALINECARBALDEHYDE 2-QUINOXALINYLMETHYLAMINE,97% 2-Quinoxalinemethanamine,N-methyl-(9CI) 2-METHYLQUINOXALINEDIIUM-1,4-DIOLATE 3-Methyl-2-quinoxalinecarbaldehyde Olaquindox N,N-Dimethylformamide CARBON DIOXIDE Methyl Methyl 2-hydroxyethyl cellulose Thiourea dioxide Quartz Rutile Chlorine dioxide N-Methylformamide Methyl bromide sulfur dioxide