Erythromycin thiocyanate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:166-167 °C
- CAS DataBase Reference7704-67-8
Erythromycin thiocyanate Usage And Synthesis
- Macrolide antibioticsThiocyanate thiocyanate is the thiocyanate of commonly used macrolide antibiotic erythromycin. It is a veterinary product for the treatment of gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma infections, and has been widely used as an "animal growth promoters" in a foreign country. In China together with tylosin, tetracycline and oxytetracycline, they are the largest exported veterinary antibiotics products. In addition the product is used as an important intermediate in the synthesis of mainstream macrolide antibiotics product, for example erythromycin, roxithromycin, azithromycin and clarithromycin. China began the production of erythromycin thiocyanate in 1980s-1990s, but the yield was less than 100 tons. By 2007 it became the largest exported macrolide antibiotic with production capacity more than 10,000 tons. The antibacterial spectrum of erythromycin thiocyanate is similar to that of benzylpenicillin. It has strong effect to staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus and pneumoniae bacteria in gram-positive bacteria, and also has some effect to pasteurella and brucella in gram-negative bacteria. In addition to that, the product is effective to mycoplasma, rickettsia, leptospira, actinomycetes and ardia, but non-effective to echerichia coli, salmonella spp and other intestinal negative bacteria. It is mainly used for serious infections caused by drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and hemolytic streptococcus, such as pneumonia, septicemia, endometritis and mastitis etc. Besides it also has good effect on mycoplasma-caused chronic respiratory disease in poultry and swine mycoplasma pneumonia. Moreover it is also used for nocardiosis treatment of dogs and cats, for prevention of white head and mouth disease of black, grass, bighead carp and other fish species, bacterial gill disease of grass and black carp, white fish disease of silver, bighead carp and other fish, and streptococcus disease of tilapia.
- UsesAntibiotic medicines, For the treatment Infections caused by penicillin-resistant staphylococcus and streptococcus etc.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite or almost white powder.
- UsesFood additive; drug (veterinary).
- 3-DECYLOXY PROPYLAMINE 2-Methylbutyl 2-methylbutyrate delta-Nonalactone ETHYL 3-HYDROXYHEXANOATE decyl isobutyrate 3-HYDROXYUNDECANOIC ACID (S)-3-Hydroxymyristic Acid OCTYL ISOBUTYRATE METHYL 3-HYDROXYNONANOATE (+/-)-3-HYDROXYPENTADECANOIC ACID METHYL-(TETRAHYDRO-PYRAN-4-YL)-AMINE HCL METHYL 3-HYDROXYDODECANOATE R-(3)-HYDROXYMYRISTIC ACID ETHYL (S)-3-HYDROXYHEXANOATE 9-OXODECANOICACIDETHYLESTER Erythromycin thiocyanate Reinecke salt Fluorescein isothiocyanate
- Company Name:Shijiazhuang XinZhaoYang Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:0311-69032540 13931172911
- Products Intro:CAS:7704-67-8
- Company Name:Jiangxi Boye Medical Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:18971341812 027-81625225-
- Products Intro:Product Name:erythromycin thiocyanate
- Company Name:Hebei Zhongbei Jiamei Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:15373918792 0311-89171450-
- Products Intro:Product Name:Erythromycin thiocyanate
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）
- Products Intro:Product Name:ErythroMycin thiocyanate
- Company Name:ShangHai DEMO Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Tel:400-021-7337 qq:2355568890
- Email:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products Intro:CAS:7704-67-8