ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Antipyretic analgesics > Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) > Aceclofenac
Aceclofenac Chemical Properties
- Melting point:149-153°C
- Boiling point:486.0±45.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.455±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- RTECS CY1577900
- storage temp. -20°C Freezer
- solubility Soluble in DMSO
- form powder
- color off-white to light tan
- Water Solubility 32mg/L(32 ºC)
- Merck 14,22
- CAS DataBase Reference89796-99-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemBenzeneacetic acid, 2-[(2,6-dichlorophenyl)amino]-, carboxymethyl ester (89796-99-6)
Aceclofenac Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionAceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) that is commonly prescribed for people with painful rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
The drug should not be given to children, breastfeeding mothers, and people with porphyria. Pregnant women should not also be given aceclofenac as they risk developing patent ductus arteriosus in the neonate.
- Mechanism of ActionAceclofenac acts by inhibiting the effect of natural substances known as cyclooxygenase (COX) enzymes. Notably, these enzymes are responsible for making other chemicals in the body, namely prostaglandins. The prostaglandins are normally produced at sites of damages or injury cause inflammation and pain. By blocking the influence of COX enzymes, production of prostaglandins is minimized, meaning that the swelling and pain is eased.
- PrecautionsBefore taking aceclofenac, it is essential to tell the doctor if one has ever had an allergic reaction to any other NSAID, for instance, diclofenac, aspirin, indomethacin, and naproxen; whether one has allergic disorders such as asthma. It is important to alert the doctor if an individual has a heart condition or problem with circulation or blood vessels. Moreover, inform the physician if one has connective tissue disorder, for instance, lupus erythematosus. One should not take the drug if he/she has high blood pressure or has blood-clotting problems.
- DescriptionAceclofenac is a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agent with analgesic and antipyretic properties. It is reported to be useful in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and pain associated with minor surgical procedures. Compared to ketoprofen in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, aceclofenac is substantially faster acting.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite Crystalline Solid
- OriginatorProdes (Prodesfarma) (Spain)
- UsesLabeled Aceclofenac, intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of Aceclofenac by GC- or LC-mass spectrometry.
- DefinitionChEBI: A monocarboxylic acid that is the carboxymethyl ester of diclofenac. A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug related to diclofenac, it is used in the management of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- brand nameAirtal; Gerbin
Aceclofenac Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsBenzyl 2-bromoacetate
- Articaine Aceclofenac,Anti-Inflammatory&Analgesics,Aceclofenac,Anti-Inflammatory&Analgesics ACECLOFENAC IMP. F (EP): BENZYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLORO-PHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]ACETATE (BENZYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC),ACECLOFENAC IMP. F (EP): BENZYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLORO-PHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]ACETATE (BENZYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC) ACECLOFENAC IMPURITY F,ACECLOFENAC IMPURITY F ACECLOFENAC IMP. D (EP): METHYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLOROPHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]-ACETATE (METHYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC),ACECLOFENAC IMP. D (EP): METHYL [[[2-[(2,6-DICHLOROPHENYL)AMINO]PHENYL]ACETYL]OXY]-ACETATE (METHYL ESTER OF ACECLOFENAC) DICLOFENAC METHYL ESTER METHYL (2-AMINO-PHENYL)-ACETATE (2-AMINO-PHENYL)-ACETIC ACID ETHYL ESTER (2-AMINO-PHENYL)-ACETIC ACID ETHYL ESTER HCL (2-CHLORO-PHENYL)-PHENYL-AMINE 2-ANILINOPHENYLACETIC ACID PHENYLETHYL OXYACETALDEHYDE 2,6-DICHLORODIPHENYLAMINE GLYCOLIC-2,2-D2 ACID ACETAMINOPHENOL BP/USP Acetyl chloride Acetoxyacetic acid Acetylacetone
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:TAIYUAN RHF CO.,LTD.
- Tel:+86 351 7031519
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:400-005-6266 021-58432009