ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Biochemical Engineering > Amino Acids and Derivatives > Proline derivatives > N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline
N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline Chemical Properties
- Melting point:75-77 °C
- alpha -60 º (c=2,AcOH)
- Boiling point:392.36°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.1952 (rough estimate)
- refractive index -40 ° (C=2, EtOH)
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- solubility Solubility in methanol, almost transparency.
- form Crystalline Powder or Crystals
- color White to off-white
- optical activity[α]20/D 42°, c = 2 in ethanol
- BRN 88579
- CAS DataBase Reference1148-11-4(CAS DataBase Reference)
N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertieswhite to light yellow crystal powder
- PreparationCaution! All procedures must be carried out in an efficient fume cupboard, wearing latex gloves and chemical-proof safety goggles. ι-Proline (10.0 g, 8.7 mmol) was dissolved in 2 m sodium hydroxide solution (40 mL), and the solution was cooled to ice-water temperature. Z-Cl (20.5 g, 12 mmol) was added portionwise, with vigorous stirring or occasional shaking, over a period of 30 min at 0–5 °C to the solution of l-proline. The ice bath was then removed and stirring or occasional shaking was continued for 30 min while the reaction mixture warmed to room temperature. The mixture was then acidified to Congo red by the gradual addition of concentrated hydrochloric acid, and the oil was extracted into ethyl acetate. The extract was dried over magnesium sulfate, the mixture was filtered, and the filtrate was concentrated in vacuo. The residue was extracted/triturated with warm tetrachloromethane. The washings were decanted and the residue was further purified by recrystallization from ethyl acetate/petroleum ether.
- N-Cbz-L-Threonine N-Cbz-L-Tryptophan Z-PRO-GLY-OH N-Cbz-L-Serine N-Cbz-L-Phenylalanine N-Cbz-L-glutamic acid N-Carbobenzyloxyglycine Purine N-alpha-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline succinimidyl ester,N-BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-L-PROLINE N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE ESTER,BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-L-PROLINE N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE ESTER N-alpha-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline amide N-alpha-Benzyloxycarbonyl-D-proline succinimidyl ester,BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-D-PROLINE N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE ESTER BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-D-PROLINE,N-BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-D-PROLINE,N-ALPHA-BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-D-PROLINE,N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-D-proline, 98+%,1-(Benzyloxycarbonyl)-D-proline 1-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline sodium salt 1-[(BENZYLOXY)CARBONYL]PYRROLIDINE-2-CARBOXYLIC ACID N-ALPHA-BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-L-PROLINE-TERT-BUTYL ESTER,N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline tert-butyl ester~Z-Pro-OtBu,N-ALPHA-BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-L-PROLINE-T-BUTYL ESTER BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-L-PROLINE 4-NITROPHENYL ESTER,N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline 4-nitrophenyl ester,N-alpha-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline p-nitrophenyl ester,BENZYLOXYCARBONYL-L-PROLINE P-NITROPHENYL ESTER N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-proline L-PROLINE-(4-3H(N))
- Company Name:YangZhou Ruihong Biotech Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:15380367604 0514-83826969-
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar