Propineb Chemical Properties
- Language:EnglishProvider:(1-Methyl-1,2-ethanediyl)bis-carbamodithioic acid zinc complex
Propineb Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesFaintly yellow crystals or powder; becomes dark when heated. Decomposes in the presence of strong acids or bases. Insoluble in most common solvents.
- UsesPropineb is a dithiocarbamate compound, which is used as a fungicide. Sensitization was reported in an agricultural worker.
- UsesPesticides and plant growth
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- DefinitionChEBI: A polymeric complex of zinc with the propylene 1,2-bis(dithiocarbamate) anionic ligand. A fungicide, it is used to control a wide range of fungal diseases, including downy mildew, brown rot, black rot, red fire, leaf spot, and blight in crops such as grape , tomatoes, potatoes, berries, citrus, rice and tea.
- HazardToxic by ingestion.
- Agricultural UsesFungicide: Used to control downy mildew, black rot, brown rot and other fungi on vines, apples, pears, citrus, berry fruit, stone fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco, vegetables, rice, ornamentals and tea. Not currently registered in the U.S. Used in more than a dozen European countries. There are more than 15 global suppliers.
- Trade nameAIRONE®; ANTRACOL®; BAY®-46131; BAYER®-46131; LH 3012®; LH 30/Z®; MEZINEB®; PROPINEBE®; ZIPROMAT®
- Contact allergensZiram is a rubber vulcanization accelerator of the dithiocarbamate group. Sensitization was reported in several patients. Ziram is also used as a fungicide and can cause contact dermatitis in agricultural workers.
- (-)-2-[METHYLAMINO]-1-PHENYLPROPANE Zinc phosphate Kresoxim-methyl Methyl Phenyl chlorothionocarbonate ZINC TRIFLUOROMETHANESULFONATE Methyl salicylate Parathion-methyl N-Aminothiourea Methyl cellulose METSULFURON METHYL Anthranilic acid Dimethyl sulfoxide Zinc methacrylate Zineb Thiobenzoic acid Zinc oxide Dithiooxamide
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD
- Tel:400-620-6333 021-20337333-801
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.