Propineb Chemical Properties
- Language:EnglishProvider:(1-Methyl-1,2-ethanediyl)bis-carbamodithioic acid zinc complex
Propineb Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesFaintly yellow crystals or powder; becomes dark when heated. Decomposes in the presence of strong acids or bases. Insoluble in most common solvents.
- UsesPesticides and plant growth
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- DefinitionChEBI: A polymeric complex of zinc with the propylene 1,2-bis(dithiocarbamate) anionic ligand. A fungicide, it is used to control a wide range of fungal diseases, including downy mildew, brown rot, black rot, red fire, leaf spot, and blight in crops such as grape , tomatoes, potatoes, berries, citrus, rice and tea.
- HazardToxic by ingestion.
- Agricultural UsesFungicide: Used to control downy mildew, black rot, brown rot and other fungi on vines, apples, pears, citrus, berry fruit, stone fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco, vegetables, rice, ornamentals and tea. Not currently registered in the U.S. Used in more than a dozen European countries. There are more than 15 global suppliers.
- Trade nameAIRONE®; ANTRACOL®; BAY®-46131; BAYER®-46131; LH 3012®; LH 30/Z®; MEZINEB®; PROPINEBE®; ZIPROMAT®
- Contact allergensZiram is a rubber vulcanization accelerator of the dithiocarbamate group. Sensitization was reported in several patients. Ziram is also used as a fungicide and can cause contact dermatitis in agricultural workers.
- Zinc phosphate Kresoxim-methyl Methyl Phenyl chlorothionocarbonate ZINC TRIFLUOROMETHANESULFONATE Methyl salicylate Parathion-methyl N-Aminothiourea Methyl cellulose METSULFURON METHYL Carboxymethyl cellulose Anthranilic acid Dimethyl sulfoxide Zinc methacrylate Zineb Thiobenzoic acid Zinc oxide Dithiooxamide
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:400-1166-196;028-84555506- ;028-84555506-
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.