SYROSINGOPINE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:175°C
- Boiling point:686.09°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.2536 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.5300 (estimate)
- CAS DataBase Reference84-36-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- RIDADR 1544
- HazardClass 6.1(b)
- PackingGroup III
- ToxicityLD50 oral in rat: > 2gm/kg
SYROSINGOPINE Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesWhite or slightly yellowish powder. Practically insoluble in water; slightly soluble in methanol; soluble in chloroform and acetic acid.
- UsesSyrosingopine (CAS# 84-36-6) is a pharmaceutical used to treat hypertension.
- DefinitionMethyl reserpate ester of syringic acid ethyl carbonate. An analog of reserpine.
- Manufacturing Process1 part by weight of methyl reserpate and 1.9 parts by weight of Ocarbethoxysyringoyl chloride were dissolved in 20 parts by volume of anhydrous pyridine and allowed to stand at 5°C for 3 days. An equal volume of ice was then added, and the mixture evaporated to dryness in vacuo. The residue was dissolved in 50 parts by volume of chloroform and washed in succession with three 50 parts by volume portions of 2% sodium hydroxide solution and two 50 parts by volume portions of water. The chloroform solution was dried over sodium sulfate and evaporated to dryness. The residue was dissolved in 15 parts by volume of benzene and chromatographed on a 10 part by weight column of II-III grade alumina. Eluates of benzene, 90 benzene: 10 acetone, 80 benzene: 20 acetone, 60 benzene: 40 acetone; and acetone were removed. From the 90 benzene: 10 acetone eluate there was recovered crystalline methyl O-(O'-carbethoxysyringoyl)-reserpate, melting point 175°C to 178°C, on crystallization from acetone.
- Therapeutic FunctionAntihypertensive
3,5-Dihydroxybenzoic acid 2-METHYL-4-PIPERIDINEACETIC ACID (R)-(+)-1-BENZYLOXY-BUTANE-2-OL 6-hydroxytryptamine Reserpine 2-PROPYL-3-HYDROXYPENTANOIC ACID Vanillyl butyl ether 1,2,3,4-TETRAHYDRO-9H-PYRIDO[3,4-B]INDOLE (R)-(-)-1-BENZYLOXY-2-PROPANOL 1,4-dimethylheptylamine 7-Aminoheptanoic acid 2-BUTYLHEXANOIC ACID 6-METHOXY-2-METHYL-1H-INDOLE METHYL 3-HYDROXYNONANOATE 2,3-DIMETHYL-6-METHOXYINDOLE Methyl (R)-(-)-3-hydroxybutyrate DIBUTYLAMMONIUM ACETATE Methyl 3-hydroxy-4-methoxybenzoate
- Company Name:Nanchang Lanna Chemical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:+86-18621169078 +86-021-61259100
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Shanghai Tauto Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:ChemStrong Scientific Co.,Ltd
- Tel:15920483169 0755-66853366