ZORUBICIN HCL Chemical Properties
- alpha D20 -50° (c = 0.2 in water)
- ToxicityLD50 in mice (mg/kg): 13.66 s.c., 4.42 i.p., 8.50 i.v. (Maral, 1972)
ZORUBICIN HCL Usage And Synthesis
- OriginatorZorubicin Hydrochloride,ZYF Pharm Chemical
- Manufacturing Process9.024 g daunorubicin-hydrochloride (its preparation and physicochemical properties have been described in British Patent Specification No 985 598) was dissolved in 800 ml ethanol and mixed with 2.5 ml acetic acid and 2.162 g benzoyl hydrazide and heated for 24 hours at 60°C. On cooling the obtained precipitate was filtered off, washed with 100 ml of ethanol and dried in vacuum at 20°C. It was dissolved in water and small quantity of insoluble product was filtered off, the filtrate was lyophilized. (1-(4-((3-Amino-2,3,6- trideoxy-α,L-lyxohexopyranosyl)oxy)-1,2,3,4,6,11-hexahydro-2,5,12- trihydroxy-7-methoxy-6,11-dioxo-2-naphthacenyl)ethylidene)hydrazide dihydrochloride (zorubicin) was obtained as red-orange crystalline powder; [α] D 20 = -50° (c=0.2 in water). The compound may be employed in the form of different non-toxic salts such as benzoates, fumarates, maleates, tartrates and so on. The best among these compounds proves to be daunorubicin benzoylhydrazone (rubidazone), which is less cardiotoxic (French Pat. No. 1,578,722 published in 1967, Class CO7d).
- Therapeutic Function Antineoplastic, Antileukemic
ZORUBICIN HCL Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Dideiodo AMiodarone Hydrochloride Ethambutol dihydrochloride 5-Des[2-(tert-butylaMino)] BaMbuterol-5-ethylenediol Bispyridoxine Thioridazine-d3 Hydrochloride 3-Hydroxy DetoMidine Hydrochloride 3-Dechloro-3-broMo Trazodone Hydrochloride 2-[3-[4-(3-chloro-4-ethylphenyl)piperazin-1-yl]propyl]-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]pyridin-3-one 1,2-Ethanediamine, N,N,N',N'-tetrakis(2-aminoethyl)- Halofuginone Hydrochloride D-LYXOSE Daunorubicin ZORUBICIN HCL L-DaunosamineHCl DAUNOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 13-Deoxocarminomycin Feudomycin A Zorubicin
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:ChemStrong Scientific Co.,Ltd
- Tel:15920483169 0755-66853366-
- Company Name:Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Hubei Yangxin Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Jinan Renyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.