Ascomycin Chemical Properties
- Melting point:153-157°C
- Boiling point:868℃
- Density 1.19±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- Flash point:>110°(230°F)
- storage temp. −20°C
- Water Solubility Soluble in DMSO at 65mg/ml; soluble in ethanol at 50mg/m; with warming. Very poorly soluble in water
Ascomycin Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesWhite Solid
- UsesA potent immunosuppressive agent and could be used as a potential therapeutic agent for autoimmune diseases
- UsesAscomycin is a macrocyclic lactone closely related to tacrolimus and rapamycin. Ascomycin is isolated from several species of Streptomyces and was first reported in 1988. Ascomycin exhibits limited, potent antifungal activity but has found considerable utility as an immunosuppressant.
- UsesAscomycin is a macrocyclic lactone closely related to tacrolimus and rapamycin. Ascomycin is isolated from several species of Streptomyces and was first reported in 1962. Ascomycin exhibits limited, potent antifungal activity but has found considerable utility as an immunosuppressant.
- UsesEverolimus is a semi-synthetic macrocyclic lactone prepared from rapamycin by selective alkylation of the 42-hydroxy group with a silyl-protected hydroxyethyl triflate moiety, followed by addition of an ethylhydroxy moiety to provide greater stability and bioavailability. Like all tacrolimus analogues, everolimus binds to receptor protein, FKBP12. The complex then binds to mTOR preventing it from interacting with target proteins. Everolimus is extensively cited in the literature with over 2,000 citations.
- DefinitionChEBI: A macrolide that is produced by the fermentation of Streptomyces hygroscopicus and exhibits strong immunosuppressant properties.
- Spiramycin AAG PROTEIN,MOUSE AAG 5'-TAT TAG GAC AAG GCT GGT GGG CAC-3' 17-AAG (17-(Allylamino)-17-demethoxygeldanamycin), Geldanamycin derivative, 0.5857kD 32-O-(1-hydroxyethylindol-5-yl)ascomycin 17-AAG AAG,Ascomycin,Ascomycin (FK520),ASCOMYCIN, STREPTOMYCES HYGROSCOPICUS,ASCOMYCIN, STREPTOMYCES HYGROSCOPICUS VAR ASCOMYCETICUS,ASCOMYCIN (IMMUNOMYCIN, FR-900520) \ INH IBITS CALCINEURIN (PP2B) 17AAG-d5 AAG, MPG,AAG N-LAUROYLSARCOSINE N-LAUROYL-L-ALANINE 1-(2-methylpiperidin-1-yl)acetone Tacrolimus H-HOMOPRO-OME HCL Ascomycin TACROLIMUS Ethyl1-butyl-2-piperidinecarbxylate [[p-(2-methoxyethyl)phenoxy]methyl]oxirane
- Company Name:Kuer Chemical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13810511747 4008369963
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:Beijing Ouhe Technology Co., Ltd
- Tel:13552068683 010-82967028-