- HS Code 29389090
RHEIN-8-GLUCOSIDE Usage And Synthesis
- UsesRhein 8-Glucoside has been seen to exhibit cytotoxic and DNA-damaging properties towards tumor and normal human cells. In addition it has been shown to be an inhibitor of PTP1B (Human Protein Tyrosine Kinase 1B) in vitro. It is an analog of Rhein (318500) which is found in the free state and as glucoside in Rheum spp, Polygonaceae (rhubarb) and in Senna leaves. It is a potential antioxidant resour ce: endophytic fungi from medicinal plants.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Chengdu Biopurify Phytochemicals Ltd.
- Tel:18080487181 028-82633397
- Company Name:Shanghai Winherb Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:ChemStrong Scientific Co.,Ltd
- Tel:15920483169 0755-66853366-