ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Digestive system drugs > Liver Disease drugs > D-GLUCURONO-3,6-LACTONE
D-GLUCURONO-3,6-LACTONE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:172-175 °C(lit.)
- CAS DataBase Reference32499-92-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- Safety Statements 24/25
- WGK Germany 2
- RTECS LZ8930000
D-GLUCURONO-3,6-LACTONE Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionD-Glucuronolactone is an important structural constituent of practically all fibrous and connective tissues in the animal organism.It is a glucuronic acid derivative that is converted to L-ascorbic acid in animals and humans.Research suggests that glucuronolactone can help promote energy and endurance while supporting rebound and recovery after exertion. In addition to its energizing properties, glucuronolactone is a constituent of the connective tissues throughout our bodies. D-Glucuronolactone is applied in sports beverages and drink mixes.
Glucuronolactone is a natural substance produced in the body during glucose metabolism.It is found in many plant gums in polymeric combination with other carbohydrates. It’s also found in some plants. It is studied for its effectiveness against canine hepatitis. D-Glucuronolactone, naturally found in plant gums, is commercially acclaimed for its hepatoprotective effects. hepatoprotection of lactone against TAA-induced liver fibrosis can be attributed to the amelioration of oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Company Name:Wuhan Taiyicheng Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:027-88320699, 027-88059985
- Company Name:Nantong puyue biomedical Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:18014392889 0513-89158300-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co,Ltd.
- Company Name:XI'AN KPC-CN BIOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.