ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Antineoplastic agents > Tinib Antineoplastic drugs > Canertinib dihydrochloride
Canertinib dihydrochloride Chemical Properties
- storage temp. ?20°C
- solubility DMSO: >10mg/mL
- form solid
Canertinib dihydrochloride Usage And Synthesis
- UsesCI-1033 is a potent inhibitor of EGFR and ErbB2 with IC50 of 1.5 nM and 9.0 nM, respectively.
- UsesThe HER family of receptor tyrosine kinases, EGFR, HER2, HER3, and HER4, mediate proliferation, migration, adhesion, differentiation, and survival in many different cell types and have been implicated in the development and progression of a variety of human tumors.Canertinib dihydrochloride is an irreversible quinazoline-based HER family tyrosine kinase inhibitor with IC50 values of 0.8, 19, and 7 nM for blocking in vitro activity of EGFR, HER2, and HER4, respectively. As a broadly applicable anti-cancer agent, it has been used to suppress proliferation of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor cells (effective concentration of 250-500 nM), to inhibit growth and induce dose-dependent apoptosis in a panel of neuroblastoma cell lines (IC50s = 0.94-2.45 μM), and to reduce proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells (IC50 = 0.27 μM). Canertinib dihydrochloride also displays anti-neoplastic activity towards T98G glioblastoma cells, HCT8 colorectal carcinoma cells, and cells expressing the breast cancer resistance protein.
- Dimethomorph Triethylamine hydrochloride Chloroacetic acid 2-Aminoethylammonium chloride DIPHENYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE ALTRENOGEST Glycine Moroxydine CANERTINIB Betaine L-Lysine hydrochloride Methoxyammonium chloride Epichlorohydrin Difluorochloromethane Pyridine hydrochloride 4-Methoxyphenylacetone AMINO ACIDS Moroxydine hydrochloride
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:Shanghai Longsheng chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:13818271748 021-58099637-8009
- Company Name:China DongFan Chemical Co.,LTD