Basic information Overview Chemical Properties Pharmacological effects Preparation Application Safety Related Supplier
FORSYTHOSIDE A Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:911.9±65.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.60±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- CAS DataBase Reference79916-77-1
- HS Code 29389090
FORSYTHOSIDE A Usage And Synthesis
- OverviewForsythiaside A is the phenylethanol glycoside component isolated from Forsythia. It has pharmacological effects such as antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-infective and antipyretic. It is mainly used for content determination, identification, and pharmacological experiment and so on.
- Chemical PropertiesThis product appears as white crystalline powder. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol and methanol, but insoluble in ether and chloroform.
- Pharmacological effectsForsythoside A has not only antibacterial, anti-infective and antipyretic effects, but also good anti-virus and antioxidant effects.
- PreparationExtract 40 g of crushed forsythia leaves with 1200 mL 55% ethanol (volume fraction) at 74 ° C for 50 min, filter and extract twice. The filtrate was combined and concentrated under reduced pressure at 50 °C to recycle the ethanol, obtaining 665 mL of concentrated solution. 35 mL of absolute ethanol was added to give a forsythia leaf extract containing 5% ethanol (volume fraction). The forsythia leaf extract was adsorbed on a 2.6 cm x 25 cm AB-8 resin column and eluted with 50% ethanol to obtain a forsythia leaf extract. The extract of forsythia leaf was extracted for three times with water-saturated n-butanol. Recycle the n-butanol, and dry to obtain crude product. The crude product was separated in 8 cm x 50 cm C18 reverse phase silica gel column chromatography through elution with 30% methanol. Collect the eluent and obtain the pure compound of forsythoside A under reduced pressure.
- ApplicationIt can be used for content determination, identification and pharmacological experiments.
- Company Name:Chengdu Herbpurify Co.Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18302802153 028-83353778-
- Company Name:Shanghai Standard Technology Co.,Ltd. Gold
- Tel:+86 (21) 5132-0033-8655/18939960377
- Company Name:ChengDu YiRui Bio-Technology CO., LTD Gold
- Company Name:Chengdu Peter-like Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited