Micafungin sodium Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesOff-White Solid
- UsesAn echinocandin antifungal drug which inhibits the synthesis of 1,3-β-D-glucan, an essential component of the fungal cell wall, and represent a valuable treatment option for fungal infections.
- UsesMicafungin sodium is the salt of the semi-synthetic cyclic lipopeptide, micafungin, a member of the echinocandin class that was reported in 1999 from Fujisawa in Japan. The sodium salt takes advantage of the aryl sulphate moiety providing improved water solubility and is the preferred salt for pharmaceutical applications. Like all echinocandins, micafungin inhibits the synthesis of β-(1,3)-D-glucan, an essential component of the cell wall of susceptible fungi.
- UsesMicafungin is an echinocandin antifungal that inhibits 1,3-β-D-glucan synthesis. It has fungicidal activity against virtually all species of Candida, including those resistant to fluconazole, and is fungistatic against Aspergillus spp.[Cayman Chemical]
- brand nameMycamine(Astellas).
- Company Name:Beijing Zhongshuo Pharmaceutical Technology Development Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:Wuhan Wsem Biological Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanjing Chemicals Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13641685631 021-54285032
- Company Name:BrightGene Bio-medical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:+86 (512) 62551767
- Company Name:Taizhou Crene Biotechnology Co. Ltd. Gold