ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Analytical Chemistry > Standard > Analytical Standards > Sodium cacodylate trihydrate
Sodium cacodylate trihydrate
- Product Name:Sodium cacodylate trihydrate
- Synonyms: CACODYLIC ACID NA-SALT 3H2O CACODYLIC ACID SODIUM SALT HYDRATE Arsinic acid, dimethyl-, sodium salt, trihydrate Cacodylic acid trihydrate sodium salt, Dimethylarsinic acid sodium salt, Dimethylarsonic acid sodium salt Cacodylic acid hydrate sodium salt Cacodylic acid, sodium salt trihydrate, 98%, pure CACODYLIC ACID SODIUM SALT TRIHYDRATE DIMETHYLARSINIC ACID SODIUM SALT
- Product Categories:
- Mol File:6131-99-3.mol
Sodium cacodylate trihydrate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:77-80 °C
- storage temp. +2C to +8C
- solubility H2O: 0.5 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
- form Solid
- color White
- PH9.0-9.5 (100g/l, H2O, 20℃)
- Water Solubility Soluble in water and alcohol. Insoluble in diethyl ether.
- Merck 14,8595
- BRN 3702348
- CAS DataBase Reference6131-99-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
Sodium cacodylate trihydrate Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertieswhite crystalline powder or crystals
- Chemical PropertiesSodium cacodylate is a white crystalline solid which occurs as the trihydrate. It liquefies in the water of hydration @ 60°C and becomes anhydrous @ 120°C.
- Potential ExposureThis material has been used as a nonselective herbicide and for general weed control.
- First aidIf this chemical gets into the eyes, remove any contact lenses at once and irrigate immediately for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting upper and lower lids. Seek medical attention immediately. If this chemical contacts the skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash immediately with soap and water. Seek medical attention immediately. If this chemical has been inhaled, remove from exposure, begin rescue breathing (using universal precautions, including resuscitation mask) if breathing has stopped and CPR if heart action has stopped. Transfer promptly to a medical facility. When this chemical has been swallowed, get medical attention. Give a slurry of activated charcoal in water to drink and induce vomiting. Do not make an unconscious person vomit. Obtain authorization and/or further instructions from the local hospital for administration of an antidote or performance of other invasive procedures. Rush to health care facility.
- ShippingUN1688 Sodium cacodylate Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1-Poisonous materials. UN3465 Organoarsenic compound, solid, n.o.s., Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1Poisonous materials, Technical Name Required
- IncompatibilitiesIncompatible with oxidizers, strong bases; acids, active metals (iron, aluminum, zinc). Contact with acids react to form highly toxic dimethylarsine gas. Attacks some metals.
- Waste DisposalFor cacodylic acid, precipitate as calcium arsenate and calcium arsenite by treatment with excess lime water. Recycle if possible. If not, put in secure storage for possible disposal in leach-proof dumps. In accordance with 40CFR165, follow recommendations for the disposal of pesticides and pesticide containers. Must be disposed properly by following package label directions or by contacting your local or federal environmental control agency, or by contacting your regional EPA office.
- Arsenic Sodium cacodylate trihydrate Trisodium phosphate Sodium chloride Sodium bicarbonate Sodium benzoate sodium CACODYLIC ACID SODIUM ARSENITE 8-CHLOROADENOSINE-3',5'-CYCLIC MONOPHOSPHOROTHIOATE, RP-ISOMER SODIUM SALT Sodium alginate Sodium methylarsonate Citric acid monohydrate Sodium acetate sodium arsenate Sodium citrate Diclofenac sodium Sodium hydroxide
Sodium cacodylate trihydrateSupplierMore
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 +86-10-82848833
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar
- Tel:400-610-6006; 021-67582000
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:021-58432009 / 400-005-6266
- Company Name:Syntechem Co.,Ltd
- Tel:Please Email
- Company Name:Tianjin heowns Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400 638 7771