(1) Add energy and body fluids: feed insufficient or large amounts of body fluids loss caused by a variety of reason, such as vomiting, diarrhea, etc .; total intravenous nutrition, hunger ketosis.
(4) Hypertonic solution can be used as tissue dehydrating agent.
(5) Preparation of peritoneal dialysis solution.
(6) Drug diluent.
(7) Intravenous glucose tolerance test.
(8) For the preparation of polarized liquid (GIK) use.
- Chemical Name:D(+)-Glucose
- Chemical Name:Lactulose
- Chemical Name:beta-D-Fructopyranose
- Chemical Name:D-fructose 1,6-bis(dihydrogen phosphate)
- Chemical Name:LIQUID GLUCOSE
- Chemical Name:Fructose sodium diphosphate