FOOD ADDITIVES Usage And Synthesis
- Definitionfood additive: A substance addedto a food during its manufacture orprocessing in order to improve itskeeping qualities, texture, appearance,or stability or to enhance itstaste or colour. Additives are usuallypresent in minute quantities; they includecolouring materials, sweeteners,preservatives, antioxidants,emulsifiers, and stabilizers. In mostcountries the additives used must beselected from an approved list ofsuch compounds, which have beentested for safety, and they must belisted on the food labels of individualproducts.
FOOD ADDITIVES Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Company Name:Fengrong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Golden Harvest Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Dalian Guanghui Technologies Corporation, Ltd
- Company Name:Shijiazhuang Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Service Chemical Inc.