ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Dyes and Pigments > dye > Vat Dyes > N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97
N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 Chemical Properties
- Melting point:139-142 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point:377.68°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.0711 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.6000 (estimate)
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- EPA Substance Registry Systemp-(2-Naphthylamino)phenol (93-45-8)
N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiespurple solid
- General DescriptionPurple solid.
- Air & Water ReactionsN-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 may be sensitive to prolonged exposure to air. Insoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfilePhenols do not behave as organic alcohols, as one might guess from the presence of a hydroxyl (-OH) group in their structure. Instead, they react as weak organic acids. Phenols and cresols are much weaker as acids than common carboxylic acids (phenol has Ka = 1.3 x 10^[-10]). These materials are incompatible with strong reducing substances such as hydrides, nitrides, alkali metals, and sulfides. Flammable gas (H2) is often generated, and the heat of the reaction may ignite the gas. Heat is also generated by the acid-base reaction between phenols and bases. Such heating may initiate polymerization of the organic compound. Phenols are sulfonated very readily (for example, by concentrated sulfuric acid at room temperature). The reactions generate heat. Phenols are also nitrated very rapidly, even by dilute nitric acid.
- Health HazardACUTE/CHRONIC HAZARDS: When heated to decomposition N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 emits toxic fumes.
- Fire HazardFlash point data for N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 are not available, however, N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 is probably combustible.
N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materials4-Aminophenol
2-Naphthylamine Diphenylamine N-methylnaphthalen-2-amine N-(4-HYDROXYPHENYL)-2-NAPHTHYLAMINE, 97 N-(2-Naphthyl)aniline 4-Hydroxydiphenylamine
- Company Name:Chemexcel (Zhangjiakou) Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai YuLue Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13671753212 021-60345187-
- Company Name:Shanghai Yongye Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:86-021-61559134 15921386130
- Company Name:Jiangsu Aikon Biopharmaceutical R&D co.,Ltd.
- Tel:17798518460 025-66099280-
- Company Name:Credit Asia Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:+86 (21) 61124340