OXYCARBOXIN Chemical Properties
- Melting point:128-130℃ (ethanol )
- Boiling point:527.6±50.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.3431 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.6280 (estimate)
- Flash point:100 °C
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- Water Solubility 1g/L(25 ºC)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemOxycarboxin (5259-88-1)
OXYCARBOXIN Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesOxydisulfoton is a white corrosive solid.
- DefinitionChEBI: An anilide obtained by formal condensation of the amino group of aniline with the carboxy group of 2-methyl-5,6-dihydro-4,4-dioxo-1,4-oxathiine-3-carboxylic acid. A fungicide for the control of rust diseases on ornamentals, cereals and nursery trees as wel as fairy rings on turf.
- Agricultural UsesFungicide: Registered as a foliar systemic fungicide for use against rust on carnations and greenhouse geranium. Not approved for use in EU countries. Registered for use in the U.S. and Canada
- Trade nameCARBOJECT®[C]; DYNAM®; F461®;FUNGISOL®[C]; PLANTVAX®; PLANT WAX®; VITAVEX®
- Metabolic pathwayThe oxathiin ring of the oxycarboxin undergoes a glass-catalyzed ring-opening reaction resulting in a simple step for hydrolytic removal of an acetyl group to give 2-(vinylsulfonyl)acetanilide in aqueous solution. The decomposition of oxycarboxin involves the container and is surface-type dependent.
- ShippingUN3077 Environmentally hazardous substances, solid, n.o.s., Hazard class: 9; Labels: 9-Miscellaneoushazardous material, Technical Name Required. UN1596 Dinotoanilines, Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1-Poisonous materials.
- IncompatibilitiesMay react with strong oxidizers such as chlorates, peroxides, and nitrates. Can become unstable in acidic and alkaline media. Combustible; dust may form explosive mixture with air. Corrosive, may attack some metals, rubbers, and plastics.
- Waste DisposalDo not discharge into drains or sewers. Dispose of waste material as hazardous waste using alicensed disposal contractor to an approved landfill. Consult with environmental regulatory agencies for guidance on acceptable disposal practices. If allowed, Incineration with effluent gas scrubbing is recommended. Containers must be disposed of properly by following package label directions or by contacting your local or federal environmental control agency, or by contacting your regional EPA office.
OXYCARBOXIN Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Triiron tetraoxide Carboxin OXYCARBOXIN SOLUTION 100UG/ML IN ACETONITRILE 1ML OXYCARBOXIN SOLUTION 100UG/ML IN TOLUENE 1ML ETHYL VINYL SULFIDE 2-Aminoethylmethyl sulfone Ethyl vinyl sulfone OXYCARBOXIN Methyl vinyl sulfone 2-(ETHYLSULFONYL)ETHANOL 2-MERCAPTOACETANILIDE 2-[(2-AMINOETHYL)THIO]ETHAN-1-OL
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-
- Company Name:Chengdu RunZeBenTu Chemical Co., Ltd
- Tel:13096311329 028-88469284 qq:616445927
- Company Name:Alta Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Tel: 022-65378550-