Pirlimycin Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:643.9±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.31
Pirlimycin Usage And Synthesis
- UsesPirlimycin is a semi-synthetic lincosamide prepared from clindamycin by hydrolysing the propyl N-methylproline and re-annealing a 4-ethylpipecolic acid. Pirlimycin is more hydrophobic than clindamycin and is more potent against a number of important pathogens. Like other members of the lincosamide family, pirlimycin is a broad spectrum antibiotic with activity against anaerobic bacteria and protozoans. Pirlimycin acts by binding to the 23S ribosomal subunit, blocking protein synthesis. Pirlimycin has been less extensively researched than the older lincosamides.
- Veterinary Drugs and TreatmentsPirlimycin mastitis tubes are indicated for the treatment of clinical and subclinical mastitis caused by susceptible organisms in lactating dairy cattle.
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:ChemStrong Scientific Co.,Ltd
- Tel:15920483169 0755-66853366-
- Company Name:Shanghai Kewel Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Alta Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Tel:18522569194 022-65378550-