ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Pharmaceutical intermediates > Heterocyclic compound > Pyran compounds > 4-Bromomethyl-7-methoxycoumarin
4-Bromomethyl-7-methoxycoumarin Chemical Properties
- Melting point:213-215 °C (lit.)
- Boiling point:385.3±42.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.552±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. Keep in dark place,Inert atmosphere,2-8°C
- solubility chloroform: soluble20mg/mL, clear, colorless to faintly yellow
- form Powder and/or Chunks
- color Off-white to light yellow or beige
- Water Solubility insoluble
- λmax330 nm (MeOH)
- BRN 187211
- Stability:Stable, but moisture and light-sensitive. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Major ApplicationDetection of nitrated explosives; measuring ultraviolet ray power; photoacid generators; polyurethane foams; photoresists silica nanoparticles
- Biological ApplicationsAnalyzing/detecting carboxylic acids;analyzing/labeling fatty acids; detecting nitric oxide; detecting/separating bile acids; labeling pyrimidine nucleobases; anticancer agents; biomedical trace analysis; herbicides; as a substrate for measuring histone acetyltransferases (HATs) activity, peptidases activity, sirtuin activity
- CAS DataBase Reference35231-44-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
4-Bromomethyl-7-methoxycoumarin Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesLight Green-Yellow Crystals
- Uses4-Bromomethyl-7-methoxycoumarin can be used as fluorescent label for fatty acids. For derivatization, TLC and HPLC separation, and fluorometric analysis of a wide range of naturally occurring acids, including bile and thromboxane B2.
- UsesUsed for derivatization, TLC and HPLC separation, and fluorometric analysis of a wide range of naturally occurring acids, including bile and thromboxane B2
- Uses4-Bromomethyl-7-methoxycoumarin has been used:
- as derivatization reagent in determination of 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) in human plasma by HPLC-tandem mass spectrometry
- as derivatization reagent in fluorescence detection of sodium monofluoroacetate (MFA-Na) in biological samples by HPLC
- in the synthesis of new caged derivatives of hydrolysis-resistant 8-bromoadenosine cyclic 3′,5′-monophosphate (8-Br-cAMP) and 8-bromoguanosine cyclic 3′,5′-monophosphate (8-Br-cGMP)
- in TLC and HPLC separation and fluorometric analysis of a wide range of naturally occurring acids, including bile and thromboxane B2
- Purification MethodsThe coumarin crystallises from boiling AcOH; the crystals are washed with AcOH, EtOH and dried in a vacuum; 1HNMR (TFA) 3.97s, 4.57s, 6.62s, 6.92-7.19m and 7.80d. [Secrist et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 45 1262 1971, Dünges Anal Chem 49 442 1977, Beilstein 18 III/IV 348.]
4-Bromomethylbenzoic acid 2-METHOXYPHENETHYL BROMIDE 3-METHOXYPHENYL ACETATE Methyl 4-bromocrotonate 7-Methoxy-4-methylcoumarin 3-Hydroxyphenyl acetate 1-BROMO-2-METHYL-BUT-2-ENE 4-BROMOMETHYL-6,7-DIMETHOXYCOUMARIN 1-Isopropenyl-4-methoxybenzene 7-ACETOXY-4-BROMOMETHYLCOUMARIN 3,3-Dimethylacrylic acid 4-METHOXYPHENETHYL BROMIDE 2-ETHYL-5-METHOXYPHENOL CROTYL BROMIDE 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid (1-BROMOMETHYL-VINYL)-BENZENE ACETIC ACID 2-ETHYLPHENYL ESTER Methyl 3-methyl-2-butenoate
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:400-005-6266 021-58432009-