ACID DYES Usage And Synthesis
- UsesAcid dyes are applied from acidic dye baths to nylon, silk, wool, and modified acrylics. They are also used to some extent for paper, leather, ink-jet printing, food, and cosmetics.
- UsesAcid dyes are water-soluble anionic dyes, containing one or
more sulfonic acid substituent or other acidic groups.
Acid dyes are applied from acidic dye baths to nylon, silk, wool, and modified acrylics. They are also used to some extent for paper, leather, ink-jet printing, food, and cosmetics.
- DefinitionThe sodium salts of organic acids used in the dyeing of silks and wool. They are so called because they are applied from a bath acidified with dilute sulfuric or ethanoic acid.
- Company Name:Hangzhou Laiou Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Qingdao Gulf Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15800606486 0532-68081039
- Company Name:Tianjin Yadong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai Eagle Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.
- Tel:0533-7548066 7548070
- Company Name:Zhejiang jihua group co.,ltd.
- Tel:0571-22898080 22898256 22898182