PYRAZOPHOS Chemical Properties
- Melting point:51℃
- Density 1.38±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- vapor pressure 2.2 x 10-4 Pa (50 °C)
- storage temp. APPROX 4°C
- form neat
- Water Solubility 4.2 mg l-1 (25 °C)
- Merck 13,8052
- BRN 577209
- EPA Substance Registry SystemPyrazophos (13457-18-6)
PYRAZOPHOS Usage And Synthesis
- UsesPyrazophos is a systemic fungicide that provides both protective and curative control of various fungal diseases such as powdery mildew (Podosphaera) on apples, stone fruits, bush fruits and strawberries, Erysiphe in cucurbits and tomatoes, Uncinula on vines and leaf blotch (Rhynchosporium) in cereals.
- DefinitionChEBI: A member of the class of pyrazolopyrimidines that is the ethyl ester of 2-[(diethoxyphosphorothioyl)oxy]-5-methylpyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-6-carboxylic acid. A fungicide used to control Erysiphe, Helminthosporium and ital>Rhynchospium in cereals.
- Metabolic pathwayLimited information is available to describe the degradation and metabolic fate of pyrazophos. Hydrolytic cleavage of the P-O-pyrazolopyrimidine linkage is the primary metabolic pathway. Oxidative desulfuration of pyrazophos to pyrazophos-oxon is only a minor pathway, observed in the plant metabolism study (Scheme 1).
- MetabolismIts mode of action is believed to be the inhibition of melanin biosynthesis and the development of appressoria by fungal conidia. Formulation is available as emulsifiable concentrate (EC: 30%). Application rates on Oidium spp. are in the range of 15–30 g a.i./hl.
- DegradationPyrazophos (1) is hydrolysed in acidic or alkaline solution (PM).
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Syntechem Co.,Ltd
- Tel:Please Email
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.