Aceglutamide Aluminum Chemical Properties
- Melting point:221° (dec)
- form solid
- ToxicityLD50 in male mice, rats (g/kg): 14.3, >14.5 orally; 5.0, 4.2 i.p.; 0.46, 0.40 i.v. (Kagawa)
Aceglutamide Aluminum Usage And Synthesis
- OriginatorGlumal ,Kyowa Hakko ,Japan ,1978
- Manufacturing ProcessA mixture of 37.6 g of N-acetyl-L-glutamine and 1,000 ml of water is heated to 40°C, and 900 ml of an isopropanol solution containing 40.8 g of aluminum isopropoxide is added to the warm mixture with stirring. The stirring is continued for 10 minutes. The reaction mixture is filtered and the filtrate is concentrated under reduced pressure. Isopropanol is added to the aqueous solution and the salt precipitates in the solution. The precipitates are collected by filtration and upon drying, 48.5 g of the crystalline-like aluminum salt of Nacetyl- L-glutamine are obtained.
- brand nameGlumal (Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd., Japan).
- Therapeutic FunctionAntiulcer
Aceglutamide Aluminum Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsAluminium isopropoxide
- Company Name:JinJin Le Chemical Co., Ltd