MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE Chemical Properties
- HS Code 2835299050
- Hazardous Substances Data7757-87-1(Hazardous Substances Data)
MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionMagnesium phosphate includes both magnesium phosphate, dibasic, and magnesium phosphate, tribasic. Magnesium phosphate, dibasic (MgHPO4.3H2O, CAS Reg. No. 7782-75-4) occurs naturally as the white, crystalline mineral newberyite. It is prepared commercially as a precipitate formed by treating a solution of magnesium sulfate with disodium phosphate under controlled conditions. Magnesium phosphate, tribasic (Mg3(PO4)2.xH2O, CAS Reg. No. 7757-87-1) may contain 4, 5, or 8 molecules of water of hydration. It is produced as a precipitate from a solution of magnesite with phosphoric acid. Magnesium plays a vital role in regulating the neuromuscular activity of the heart, converts blood sugar to energy and is necessary for proper calcium and Vitamin C metabolism. Magnesium Phosphate can be used as a dietary supplement and as a nutrient.
- Chemical PropertiesSoft, bulky, white powder; odorless; tasteless. Loses all water at 400C. Soluble in acids; insoluble in water. Nonflammable.
- UsesMagnesium Phosphate (Mag Phos) is the painkiller of the cell salts. It is taken against pains and cramps. It is the eighth of the twelve cell salts and has been called the "homeopathic aspirin" because of its ability to heal acute pains anywhere such as earache, headache, toothache (including teething in babies), and even sciatica—as long as the pains are better with the use of heat and pressure. It is often used as a hot drink. For this drink dissolve ten tablets of Magnesium phosphate in hot water an drink in small sips. the cell salt Magnesium phosphate is assimilated especially fast by the body and thereby works quite good. This mixture may not be stirred with metal spoons.
MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE Preparation Products And Raw materials
- AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE Phosphoric acid magnesium strontium salt tin-doped Ascorbic acid magnesium phosphate AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE,AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE 6-HYDRATE Magnesium Hexafluorohospate DL-ALPHA-GLYCEROL PHOSPHATE MAGNESIUM SALT HYDRATE MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE DIBASIC Magnesium Phosphates ASCORBIC ACID-2-PHOSPHATE MAGNESIUM SALT AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HYDRATE Fused calcium-magnesium phosphate,calcium magnesium phosphate(CMP) Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE MONOBASIC,MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE,MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE MONOBASIC TETRAHYDRATE DI-MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE-3-HYDRATE Ascorbyl magnesium phosphate Nonylphenol, ethoxylated, phosphated, magnesium salt MAGNESIUM PYROPHOSPHATE Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Company Name:Lianyungang Kexin Chemical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18805133257 518-85110578-
- Company Name:Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co,Ltd.
- Company Name:Beijing HuaMeiHuLiBiological Chemical
- Company Name:Chizhou Kailong Import and Export Trade Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Please Email
- Company Name:Hubei Yuancheng Saichuang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:18062666868/13048470578 QQ2355779403/2355880551