Propane Chemical Properties
- CAS DataBase Reference40811-14-1
- RIDADR UN 1978 2.1
- HazardClass 2.1
Propane Usage And Synthesis
- UsesPropane is an aerating agent used in combination with chloropenta- fluoroethane or octafluorocyclobutane as a propellant and aerating agent for foamed or sprayed foods.
- DefinitionA gaseous alkane obtained either from the gaseous fraction of crude oil or by the cracking of heavier fractions. The principal use of propane is as a fuel for heating and cooking, since it can be liquefied under pressure, stored in cylinders, and transported easily. Propane is the third member of the homologous series of alkanes.
- Definitionpropane: A colourless gaseous hydrocarbon,C3H8; m.p. –190°C; b.p.–42°C. It is the third member of thealkane series and is obtained from petroleum. Its main use is as bottledgas for fuel.
- Pentane METHANE N-BUTANE n-Butane ETHANE PROPYLENE 3-METHOXYMETHYL-16ALPHA,17BETA-EPIESTRIOL-O-CYCLIC SULFONE (S)-(-)-1,1-DIPHENYL-1,2-PROPANEDIOL CYCLIC SULFITE (4S)-4-Methyl-2-oxo-[1,3,2]dioxathiolane-4-carboxylic Acid Methyl Ester 1,4-DICHLOROBUTANE-2S-3S-DIOL SULFATE Propane PROPANE 1,2-CYCLIC SULFATE DIMETHYL L-TARTRATE CYCLIC SULFATE (+)-DIMETHYL 2,3-O-SULFONYL-D-TARTRATE AURORA KA-604 METHYL-2,3-O-SULFURYL-5-O-PIVALOYL-BETA-D-RIBOFURANOSIDE
- Company Name:Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Company Name:Henan DaKen Chemical CO.,LTD.
- Company Name:Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd.