Side effects of Calcium levofolinate
Calcium levofolinate is mainly used as an adjuvant drug for tumor chemotherapy in addition to megaloblastic anemia caused by various reasons. (1) The rescue therapy of high-dose methotrexate combined with levofolinate calcium is used to counter the resistance of tumor cells to methotrexate, and it can also antagonize the toxicity of methotrexate to normal cells; (2) Left sub The combination of calcium folic acid and 5‑Fu enhances its therapeutic effect and prolongs the survival time of palliative treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
The more serious side effects of levofolinate calcium:
1. Severe diarrhea (above 5%) Severe diarrhea can sometimes cause dehydration. It should be strictly tested. If diarrhea occurs, stop taking the medicine and initiate an infusion to resolve it appropriately.
2. Severe enteritis (incidence is unclear) Sometimes serious enteritis such as hemorrhagic enteritis, anemic enteritis, necrotizing enteritis, etc., should be strictly tested. When severe abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms occur, the administration should be terminated. Medicine and carry out a moderate solution.
3. Myelosuppression (incidence is unclear) Sometimes there will be panerythrocyte reduction, leukopenia, neutropenia, anemia, low platelets and other bone marrow suppression conditions, which should be strictly monitored. When abnormalities occur, the drug should be reduced. Medicine and carry out a moderate solution.
4. Shock, skin allergy-like symptoms (incidence is ambiguous) Sometimes shock or skin allergies-like symptoms will occur, and strict monitoring should be performed. When symptoms such as skin examination, breathing difficulties, blood pressure reduction, etc. are found, the medication should be stopped immediately and carried out Resolve appropriately.
5. Leukoencephalopathy, neurological and mental diseases (incidence is ambiguous) Sometimes leukoencephalopathy (preliminary foot drop, numbness at the end of the limbs, inflexible tongue, etc.) may occur, and there are extrapyramidal disorders. Symptoms, language development delay, fitness and exercise imbalance, nystagmus, disturbance of consciousness, tendons, facial numbness, memory loss, delirium, memory loss, urinary incontinence and other neurological symptoms, should be strictly tested and terminated when such symptoms occur Administration.
6. Congestive heart failure and myocardial infarction (incidence is ambiguous) Sometimes congestive heart failure and myocardial infarction will occur, which should be strictly tested. When abnormalities occur, the medication should be reduced and the medication should be stopped and appropriate solutions should be carried out.
7. Liver function test hazards, jaundice (incidence is ambiguous) When AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), ALP, r-GTP rises and other liver function test hazards and jaundice occur, the administration should be terminated and appropriate solutions should be carried out .
8. Subacute renal insufficiency (incidence rate is ambiguous) Sometimes there will be more serious renal dysfunction of subacute renal insufficiency. It should be strictly tested. When abnormalities occur, the administration should be terminated and appropriate solutions should be carried out.
You may like
Lastest Price from Calcium levofolinate manufacturers
- Min. Order:
- 99%+ HPLC
- Supply Ability:
- Monthly supply of 1 ton
- Min. Order:
- Supply Ability:
- 100 Tons min