3-AMINOTRIAZOLE Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesAmitrole is a colorless to off-white crystalline solid or white powder. Odorless when pure.
- Potential ExposureA potential danger to those involved in the manufacture, formulation, and application of this postemergence herbicide, which is now limited to noncrop applications as a herbicide and plant growth regulator. Some triazoles have been used as rubber components.
- ShippingUN2588 Pesticides, solid, toxic, Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1-Poisonous materials, Technical Name Required. UN3077 Environmentally hazardous substances, solid, n.o.s., Hazard class: 9; Labels: 9-Miscellaneous hazardous material, Technical Name Required.
- IncompatibilitiesDust may be explosive in air. Keep away from strong oxidizers; strong acids; light and heat (decomposes). Corrosive to iron, aluminum, and copper. Sublimes undecomposed at reduced pressure.
- Waste DisposalConsult with environmental regulatory agencies for guidance on acceptable disposal practices. Generators of waste containing this contaminant (≥100 kg/mo) must conform with EPA regulations governing storage, transportation, treatment, and waste disposal. Amitrol is resistant to hydrolysis and the action of oxidizing agents. Burning the compound with polyethylene is reported to result in .99% decomposition.
3-Nitro-1,2,4-triazole 7-Amino-S-Triazolo(1,5-a)Pyrimidin-5(4H)-one 1H-1,2,4-Triazole-3,5-diamine 3-(3-PYRIDYLMETHYLAMINO)-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE BUTTPARK 125\40-16 5-METHYL-7-HYDROXY-1,2,4-TRIAZOLO[1,5-A]PYRIMIDINE 4-Amino-3-hydrazino-1,2,4-triazol-5-thiol 7-Hydroxy-5-methyl-1,3,4-triazaindolizine 1-(Mesitylene-2-sulfonyl)-3-nitro-1,2,4-triazole 3-AMINO-1-METHYL-5-METHYLTHIO-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE 1,2,4-TRIAZOLO[1,5-A]PYRIMIDINE 5,7-DIMETHYL-1,3,4-TRIAZAINDOLIZINE 3-Amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole 3,5,7-TRIAMINO-1,2,4-TRIAZOLO[4,3-A]-1,3,5-TRIAZINE 3-Amino-1,2,4-triazole-5-carboxylic acid 3-AMINO-5-METHYLTHIO-1H-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE 1-(2,4,6-TRIISOPROPYLBENZENESULFONYL)-3-NITRO-1H-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE 3-AMINOTRIAZOLE