PIPE Usage And Synthesis
- Agricultural UsesA pipe reactor is commonly used in the manufacture of ammonium polyphosphate. A pipe reactor consists basically of a 5 to 15 meter long corrosion-resistant pipe, to which ammonia, phosphoric acid and sometimes water are simultaneously added at one end through a T-shaped pipe. The latter gives the reactor the name Tee (T) reactor. In a simple reaction chamber, anhydrous ammonia and phosphoric acid react to produce a mixture of ammonium phosphate, ammonium orthophosphate and polyphosphates.
PIPE Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Company Name:Shanghai Xiyan Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Beijing Bi Orange Blue Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Beijing Spectrum Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:18301076800 010-62257286
- Company Name:Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province forward Chemical Co. (formerly Jiangyin City Qianjin Chemical Factory)