PALM OIL Chemical Properties
- Melting point:30-40 °C(lit.)
- Density d5025 0.89-0.92
- refractive index n40D 1.453-1.459
- Flash point:>110℃
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- form neat
- Stability:Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidising agents.
- EPA Substance Registry SystemPalm oil (8002-75-3)
- WGK Germany -
- RTECS RJ3696300
- F 8-10
- HS Code 1511900000
PALM OIL Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiesliquid
- Usespalm oil (hydrogenated) is a consistency regulator and a formula stabilizer for creams, lotions, makeup, and decorative cosmetics.
- UsesPalm Oil is the oil obtained from the fruit of the palm tree. it has a narrower plastic range than lard and most shortenings which is a disadvantage in shortening applications. it can be used in mixtures with only a moderately adverse effect on the plastic range. it con- sists mainly of palmitic, oleic, and linoleic fatty acids. it is used in margarine and shortenings.
- General DescriptionOrange-red liquid or solid with a pleasant odor. Insoluble in water and less dense than water. Hence floats on water. Contains principally glycerides of palmitic, oleic, and linoleic acids.
- Air & Water ReactionsInsoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfilePALM OIL react with acids to liberate heat. Heat is also generated by interaction with caustic solutions. Strong oxidizing acids may cause a vigorous reaction that is sufficiently exothermic to ignite the reaction products. Flammable hydrogen is generated by mixing with alkali metals and hydrides. React slowly with oxygen in the air to become rancid.
- Health HazardOil is essentially nontoxic; may cause mild irritation of eyes.
- Safety ProfileAn experimental teratogen. Experimental reproductive effects. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating fumes.
PALM OIL Preparation Products And Raw materials
- PASSION FLOWER OIL Coconut oil SODIUM PALMAMPHOACETATE Glycerides, palm-oil mono-, di- and tri-, hydrogenated, 2,3-bis(acetyloxy)butanedioates COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE Tris(2,4-pentanedionato)chroMiuM(III) BENZYL ISOCYANIDE Ethyl isocyanoacetate Cupric acetylacetonate METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) Aluminum acetylacetonate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE SALCOMINE Ferric acetylacetonate
- Company Name:Sinopharm Chemical Reagent Co,Ltd.
- Company Name:Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Company Name:Beijing HuaMeiHuLiBiological Chemical
- Company Name:Hubei Jusheng Technology Co.,Ltd
- Tel:18871490274 027-59599241-
- Company Name:Watson Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
- Tel:18140587686 027-59207879-
- Oct 25，2019