ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Herbicide > Diphenyl ether herbicides > Fomesafen
Fomesafen Chemical Properties
- Hazard Codes Xn
- Risk Statements 22
- Safety Statements 2
- WGK Germany 1
- RTECS CV2475000
- HS Code 29350090
- Hazardous Substances Data72178-02-0(Hazardous Substances Data)
- ToxicityLD50 orally in male, female rats (mg/kg): 1250-2000, 1600; LC50 (48, 96 hr.) in rainbow trout and bluegill (mg/l): 830, 680, 6740, 6030 (Colby)
Fomesafen Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesWhite crystalline solid or powder.
- General DescriptionWhite crystalline solid. Used as an herbicide.
- Reactivity ProfileFomesafen is incompatible with acids.
- Agricultural UsesHerbicide: After July 25, 2003, flumesafen was not permitted in many countries to be used as an active ingredient on crops except to control weeds in soybean crops, and white, kidney and snap beans. Not approved for use in EU countries. Registered for use in the U.S.
- Trade nameBAS 530 04®; FASTER®; FLEX®; FLEXSTAR; FOMESAFEN® SODIUM; PP 021®; REFLEX®; REFLEX® 2LC Herbicide (sodium salt); TORNADO®[C]; TWISTE®[C]; TYPHOON®
- Potential ExposureChlorophenoxy herbicide. After July 25, 2003, flumesafen was not permitted in many countries to be used as an active ingredient on crops except to con trol weeds in soybean crops, and white, kidney and snap beans. Limited use allowed in some European countries. Incompatibilities: Slowly hydrolyzes in water, releasing ammonia and forming acetate salts.
- ShippingUN2588 Pesticides, solid, toxic, Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1-Poisonous materials, Technical Name Required.
- Waste DisposalDo not discharge into drains or sewers. Dispose of waste material as a hazardous waste in a landfill approved and licensed for the disposal of pesti cides. Consult with environmental regulatory agencies for guidance on acceptable disposal practices. Incineration with effluent gas scrubbing is recommended. Containers must be disposed of properly by following package label directions or by contacting your local or federal environmental control agency, or by contacting your regional EPA office.
Fomesafen Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsThionyl chlorideTolueneNitric acidPotassium carbonatePotassium hydroxide AmmoniaHydrogen peroxideDimethyl sulfateHydrofluoric acidSodium thiosulfateDiphenyl oxidePHOSGENESodium thiosulfate pentahydrate4-Chlorotoluene3-Hydroxybenzoic acid4-Chlorobenzotrifluoride2-ChlorobenzotrifluorideAcifluorofen3,4-Dichlorobenzotrifluoridecyanic acid5-Hydroxyanthranilic acid4-Chlorobenzotrichloride Methanesulfonamide2-Nitrobenzoic acid
- Preparation Products
- Difluorochloromethane Oxyfluorfen Methyltriethoxysilane Acifluorfen Isoflurane 3-Chloro-4-hydroxybenzotrifluoride 4-(4-TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENOXY)ANILINE NITROFLUORFEN 2-METHYL-4-(4-TRIFLUOROMETHYL-PHENOXY)-PHENYLAMINE fomesafen sodium 5-[2-chloro-6-fluoro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]-N-ethylsulfonyl-2-nit ro-benzamide 3-(4-METHYLPHENOXY)BENZYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE Fomesafen Diethoxydimethylsilane Sevoflurane Dimethyldimethoxysilane Methyltrimethoxysilane Benzamide
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Wuhan Fortuna Chemical Co., Ltd
- Tel:13308628970 027-59207852-
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-