Stanolone Chemical Properties
- Melting point:178-183 °C
- alpha 27 º
- Boiling point:372.52°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.0320 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.4709 (estimate)
- Flash point:9℃
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- form neat
- Water Solubility 344.3g/L(temperature not stated)
- Merck 13,8872
- BRN 2056371
- CAS DataBase Reference521-18-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry ReferenceStanolone(521-18-6)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemAndrostan-3-one, 17-hydroxy-, (5.alpha.,17.beta.)- (521-18-6)
Stanolone Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionStanolone is well known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is an endogenous androgen sex steroid and hormone. It is an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR). It plays important physiological role in sexual differentiation, maturation of the penis and scrotum, hair, sebum production and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. It is mainly used for the treatment of male hypogonadism, androgen deficiency of severe illness, androgen deficiency of ageing and microphallus in infancy.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite Crystalline Solid
- UsesAnabolic steroid. Controlled substance
- DefinitionChEBI: A 17beta-hydroxy steroid that is testosterone in which the 4-5 double bond has been reduced to a single bond with alpha- configuration at position 5.
- Manufacturing ProcessA solution of 1.0 g of 3,17-androstandione in 50 ml of methanol and containing 1 g of selenium dioxide, was allowed to remain in an ice-chest overnight. The formed 3,3-dimethoxyandrostan-17-one was not separated. 1 g of solid potassium hydroxide and 2.5 g of sodium borohydride in 2.5 ml of water were added and the mixture allowed to react at room temperature for 24 hours. The solution was then poured into a large excess of water, extracted with methylene chloride, the organic layer dried and evaporated to a residue. The residue was dissolved in ether, and a small amount of selenium removed by filtration. The ether was boiled off and the organic material dissolved in 100 ml of boiling acetone. 25 ml of diluted hydrochloric acid were added, the solution boiled for 5 minutes and then allowed to cool. Upon crystallization, 0.85 g of androstan-17β-ol-3-one was obtained, melting point 175°C to 178°C.
- Therapeutic FunctionAndrogen
Swerdloff, R. S., and C. Wang. "Dihydrotestosterone: a rationale for its use as a non-aromatizable androgen replacement therapeutic agent."Baillieres Clin Endocrinol Metab 12.3(1998):501.
- 11-KETOANDROSTANOLONE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-ALPHA-ETHYL-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-ALPHA-METHYL-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE ACETATE Dromostanolone 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-BETA-OL-3,11-DIONE ACETATE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE ENANTHATE DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE ACETATE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-ALPHA-ETHYNYL-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE ACETATE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE CYCLOPENTYLPROPIONATE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE HEMISUCCINATE 5ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17BETA-OL-3-ONE [1,2-3H(N)]- 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-BETA-OL-3,6-DIONE 5-ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-BETA-OL-3-ONE CHLOROFORMATE CHLOROPHOSPHONAZO III Metenolone Nandrolone Decanoate Stanolone 17-BETA-HYDROXY-5-ALPHA-ANDROSTANE
- Company Name:Manhag Testing Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:17688849268 020-3846236-
- Company Name:INTATRADE GmbH
- Tel:+49 3493/605464
- Company Name:TAIYUAN RHF CO.,LTD.
- Tel:+86 351 7031519
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:400-005-6266 021-58432009-
- Company Name:Pure Chemistry Scientific Inc.
- Tel:001-857-928-2050 or 1-888-588-9418
- Nov 12，2019