ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Circulatory system drugs > Angina Pectoris Drugs > Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate
Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate
Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:135-137°C
- storage temp. -20°C Freezer
- solubility DMSO: >12mg/mL at warmed to 60°C
- form powder
- color white to beige
- optical activity[α]/D -10 to -18° (c=1, MeOH)
- Merck 14,9464
Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate Usage And Synthesis
- Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrateTirofiban is an anti-angina drug, it is successfully developed by the United States Merck company , Patent Number is EP 478363, and in 1998 it was sold in the United States, the trade name is Aggrastat,it is clinically used in treating acute coronary syndromes, including unstable angina or non-Q-wave myocardial infarction, and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) or atherosclerotic plaque excision patients with in combination with heparin.
Drugs currently used in clinical are mainly tirofiban hydrochloride injections under the tradename Xin Weining, it is a reversible non-peptide platelet surface glycoprotein (GP) Ⅱb/Ⅲa receptor antagonist, it can competitively inhibit combination of fibrinogen and platelet (GP) Ⅱb/Ⅲa receptor . Intravenous injection is a dose-dependent inhibition of outside human platelet aggregation, prolonged bleeding time,and thrombosis caused by ADP, collagen, arachidonic acid,thromboxane analog U46619 and thrombin.
In healthy volunteers ,they are injected in routinely recommended doses, the peak plasma concentration is similar to that of steady-state plasma concentrations during the infusion ,T1/2 is 2h. Within 0.01~25 μg/ml dose range, PPB of this product is 65%, independent of concentration. Free drug accounts for 35% in plasma, Vd is 22~42 L. In healthy volunteers, CL is 213~314 ml/min, the renal clearance rate is 39%-69% of plasma clearance.
(1) tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate in combination with heparin is used in treating acute coronary syndromes, including unstable angina or non-Q-wave myocardial infarction, and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) or atherectomy artery surgery patients.
(2) to give this product 0.4μg/(kg · min) bolus, 300 min, followed by a maintenance dose of 0.1μg/(kg · min). Unstable angina or non-Q-wave myocardial infarction patients need an infusion of 48~108 h. Row PTCA or atherectomy arterial patients need to continue infusion 12~24 h after surgery.
The above information is edited by the chemicalbook of Tian Ye.
- Precautions 1. Adverse reactions: The most common adverse reactions are fever, or bleeding complications; other visible adverse reactions are nausea, headache, rash or urticaria, systemic reactions visible is reduction in platelet count.
2. Disable: allergy to the drug, the use of tirofiban in patients with thrombocytopenia occurring, there is active bleeding or bleeding constitution history before 30 days, history of intracranial hemorrhage, nearly a month of stroke or brain hemorrhage stroke, intracranial tumors, aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, vital organs, surgery or severe trauma requiring surgical treatment, patients with aortic dissection, pericarditis, severe hypertension.
3. caution: recent (1 year) bleeding in patients, with coagulopathy, platelet disorder, or a history of thrombocytopenia, platelet count less than 150 × 109/L patients who have a history of cerebrovascular disease (1 year) , with recent subdural extracapsular surgery, nearly a month having a major surgery or a history of severe physical trauma, dissecting aneurysm, hemorrhagic retinal diseases, chronic hemodialysis patients.
- UsesAcute coronary syndrome (angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, surgery hydrant).
Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate is a potent non-peptide, glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor. It can prevent platelet aggregation and thrombosis.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite Solid
- UsesA specific nonpeptide platelet fibrinogen receptor (GPIIb/IIIa) antagonist. An antithrombotic used in the treatment of unstable angina
- UsesTirofiban is a specific nonpeptide platelet fibrinogen receptor (GPIIb/IIIa) antagonist. Tirofiban is an antithrombotic used in the treatment of unstable angina.
- L-Tyrosine 2-Butoxyethanol Diphenyl ether Butyldiglycol PHENYL VALERATE Tramadol hydrochloride TYROSINASE FROM MUSHROOM BIOCHEMIKA, LYOPHILIZED, ≥2000 UNITS/MG TIROFIBAN HYDROCHLORIDE MONOHYDRATE Tirofiban-d9 Hydrochloride O-METHYL-L-TYROSINE HYDROCHLORIDE Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate Butyl acrylate Cyhalofop-butyl Tirofiban Boc-D-Tyr-OH Rimantadine Phenylacetic acid Propionic acid
Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrateSupplierMore
- Company Name:Shanghai Flexible Chemistry Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18016030829 18016030829
- Company Name:Chengdu Climb Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13540107218 028-87608726
- Company Name:Chengdu Sino-Strong Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Cangzhou Weizhidamei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13426038769 0317-5489888-
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-